Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help me pick a song for a wedding playlist!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

You could try this..might require a new suit though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Jarren wrote: »

Missed that, thanks. Stories move on so fast on Boards especially when you are working.maybe a kind mod will merge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

It ran it's course for 4 hours and ran out of steam two hours ago. Nothing more to be said.

Yes got that now, thanks

Maybe there should be an " after work after hours thread. " might put in a request.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

conor_ie wrote: »
    So i'm off to a Wedding in February and on the reply to the invitation it's asking for a favourite song to make sure we get up and dance!

I was thinking the obvious choice was Firestarter by the Prodigy but was wondering what the lovely people of After Hours would suggest!
    Smack My Bitch Up would be better.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Do play: Sex on fire - Kings of Leon.

Don't play: Love will tear us apart - Joy Division.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

conor_ie wrote: »
    So i'm off to a Wedding in February and on the reply to the invitation it's asking for a favourite song to make sure we get up and dance!

I was thinking the obvious choice was Firestarter by the Prodigy but was wondering what the lovely people of After Hours would suggest!

Maybe you could pick a favourite one, you know, like that one you like, Firestarter by The Prodigy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭stargazing123

Roll deep Ft Jodie Connor - good times x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Can't be there without this one

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

The end - the doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Ed Sheeran. Everyone looooves him sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Advertisement