Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are boardsies after for christmas?

Options
  • 12-12-2017 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭

What does After Hours want for christmas?

I'm hoping for... a better year in 2018 than I got in 2017, and maybe a video game or two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The ride

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Pithythefool

Two surprises.

Remember when you'd write loads of letters to santa as a child, and how you'd always throw in "and a surprise" at the very end to cover your bases?

Shrewd, that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Peace on earth for all Gods children

Coke and hookers for the rest of us

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Any free gaffs going?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

whiskeyman wrote: »
    The ride

Brings new meaning to "Santas sack"....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Financial freedom.

On a more realistic (ish) note, passing my exams would be quite brilliant, but as they’re all in germanp that could be an issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Financial freedom.

On a more realistic (ish) note, passing my exams would be quite brilliant, but as they’re all in German that could be an issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

To receive the holy spirit by resorting to cannibalism and eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus.
    Merry Christmas to all and to all something something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Pat Kennys head on a spike or a Nintendo Switch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

All thats on my list is olives stuffed with ham, hand delivered by Santa himself. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

A new watch would be sweet. I've a boring black Casio MQ24 for work, something a bit nicer for the weekends would be cool :)

Aftershave. I smelled Armani Eau de Cedre recently and thought it was a beaut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

iPhone X (got it myself)
    New heating (see above)
    Apple AirPods (ordered)

Some peace and quiet! No more drama!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,904 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

I'd like a year without a bereavement or serious illness in the family. Last few years have been shlt in that regard.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I got mine today , a bank loan for a car and a feel of Mrs Corners funbags thrown for good measure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I got mine today , a bank loan for a car and a feel of Mrs Corners funbags thrown for good measure.

I wouldnt mind that either.
    Ok for a bankloan though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Me Ma's dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The day off I'm working for it.

Won’t happen though Santa can’t arrange that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Fúck all tbh, not bothered by it this year at all!

Hope ye all get what ye want tho......even the **** on here :pac:

Peace on Earth and goodwill to all persons. Including the homed, homeless, ethnic minority’s, ethnic majorities, settled communities, unsettled communities, sick, healthy, young, old.....so on....

Peace on Earth and goodwill to all man. Including the homed, homeless, ethnic minority’s, ethnic majorities, settled communities, unsettled communities, sick, healthy, young, old.....so on....

Misogynist :pac:

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    Misogynist :pac:

Sorry. I’ll change it

kfallon wrote: »
    Fúck all tbh, not bothered by it this year at all!

Hope ye all get what ye want tho......even the **** on here :pac:

**** are free, no need to rely on Pere Noel. You could surprise yourself on Christmas morning with a quick "how d'you do?" before even getting out of bed.

Sorry. I’ll change it

It's fine as it is, I am only kiddin'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

4 more years for trump.

**** are free, no need to rely on Pere Noel. You could surprise yourself on Christmas morning with a quick "how d'you do?" before even getting out of bed.

Na I'll have to get up and unwrap the Xmas socks, I'll use one of them when I'm pulling me '3 card trick'.....that lovely new sock feel, it's my equivalent of a posh 'pedal'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Two surprises.

Remember when you'd write loads of letters to santa as a child, and how you'd always throw in "and a surprise" at the very end to cover your bases?

Shrewd, that.

My son is asking for just a surprise this year....what a psycho!! I could never be that laid back about it. I specified colour and everything on my Santa list as a kid.

PandaPoo wrote: »
    My son is asking for just a surprise this year....what a psycho!! I could never be that laid back about it. I specified colour and everything on my Santa list as a kid.

No time for relaxing, that is some serious business as a child! The equivalent of you deciding which tracker mortgage to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

What I would have liked is to have actually chatted to nice guy on Saturday night instead of running off giggling with friend but it never occurred to me to chat to him, and then we would, in my head anyway / or dreams whichever :o:rolleyes: be together for Christmas and live happily ever after. :pac:

Think I'll devise an App or something for like missed opportunities or whatever ya want to call it on nights out.

Advertisement