Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fantasy Premiership

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FutureCM

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭ishidaogo

I have created it.
    The code is 46vzj5
    Name Irish Chess Union
    Spread the word and good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭sodacat11

Rathminor wrote: »
    I’ll have a go - is there a code we need to enter to be part of the league??

Sodacat- make sure you pick Kepa and some Chelsea defenders!! Lol!!

You wish!!

14 people entered so far. I notice that Man U fans like Joe Ryan and Stephen Brady haven't entered, probably a sensible decision as the best that Man U can hope for is fourth and that will only be if they get 24 penalties like they did last season.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

ishidaogo wrote: »
    I have created it.
    The code is 46vzj5
    Name Irish Chess Union
    Spread the word and good luck all.
    I joined that league, but it seems ICU League is the actual one. But I don't see the code to join the ICU League - where do I get that? (I've paid my tenner online!)

• Advertisement

If you sell (transfer)a player after a few weeks do you lose whatever points that player had accumulated?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

No.

A player's value can go up and down though, so you might gain or lose money in the bank.

I think a general tactic is to look out for undervalued players at the start of the season as you can build up maybe 2-3m in extra transfer fees by mid-season, which can help on the run-in.

cdeb wrote: »
    No.

A player's value can go up and down though, so you might gain or lose money in the bank.

I think a general tactic is to look out for undervalued players at the start of the season as you can build up maybe 2-3m in extra transfer fees by mid-season, which can help on the run-in.

Thanks. Anyone who had Mo Salah did well today but hopefully they had the Liverpool keeper too.

Advertisement