Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

You Guys think the same?

• 18-04-2004 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

hey..

ive always been madly interested in the paranormal ye know??....to think about the possibilitys of ghosts and aliens is well...really out-there...

personally...i think that we are hardly the only living species that the universe has to offer...like......are we really the only unique planet with life forms on it???

i dont relly believe in parallel universes where there are thousands of earths and in each earth you live a different life...( like the programme sliders)

its mad to think though....there could be the weirdest flippen looking things out there...

the stuff about area 51 well...ya have to be a bit dubious about it...thousands of different stories etc...the thread about the recording on the radio station......i thought it was a hoaks until you find out that there stallilite that they were using was turned around to cut transmission?? :confused: .....

there is one thing though.....the american government is hiding something......maybe they thinkthe public wont be able to handle the information that they might tell them??......ahh...who knows.....

just wondering if anyone else has these views???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭weemcd

Originally posted by Teddi
    hey..

ive always been madly interested in the paranormal ye know??....to think about the possibilitys of ghosts and aliens is well...really out-there...

personally...i think that we are hardly the only living species that the universe has to offer...like......are we really the only unique planet with life forms on it???

there is one thing though.....the american government is hiding something......maybe they thinkthe public wont be able to handle the information that they might tell them??......ahh...who knows.....

just wondering if anyone else has these views???

they some of the most widley believed opinions out there some would say generic, but i think youve hit the nail on the head.

Advertisement