Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Someone is mowing my front lawn?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MaryLouMacari

Nickla wrote: »
    when we moved into our estate there was a few empty houses and the RA decided to include empty houses in the grass keeping to keep the whole estate looking well -

Our former leader told you - they haven't gone away you know. Don't go blowing our cover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Maybe they are getting the place tidy before they move the caravans in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bazza1

Fcuking Samaritans! Doing good deeds willy nilly all over the place! It'll all end in tears I say!

Gardening is the national sport where I live and still not one of the sad bastards will mow mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Nickla wrote: »
    i would check with the residents association - when we moved into our estate there was a few empty houses and the RA decided to include empty houses in the grass keeping to keep the whole estate looking well -

Up the RA!

Cutting our lawns and fighting for our freedom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Tiocfaidh ar lawn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Up the RA!

Cutting our lawns and fighting for our freedom

Hahaha I laughed at that far more than I should have

• Registered Users Posts: 3,902 ✭✭✭trashcan

sligojoek wrote: »
    Tiocfaidh ar lawn

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,837 ✭✭✭pgj2015

its all fun and games until this person trips and cuts their fingers off, then they put in a claim against you.

Advertisement