Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Campsites for rugby world cup 2015

Options
  • 15-07-2015 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys just wondering did anybody hear of any rugby clubs in Cardiff opening up there grounds as campsites/ fan zones. For the world cup. Or has anyone any recommendations to help me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Try asking in Rugby Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Moved from Feedback forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

There's one out in Penarth I stayed in for the Heineken Cup Final in 2011, decent spot, they seem to run shuttles into Cardiff too, it is right beside the sea though so bear that in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭mickey15ie

I have a 16 bed dorm which i am happy for somebody to take off my hands as i now have a hotel room.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Leinster12

Hi Mickey, is it just the one bed in the dorm or the entire dorm. Where is location and how much??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭mickey15ie

Leinster12 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey, is it just the one bed in the dorm or the entire dorm. Where is location and how much??

Full dorm 16 bed....right in city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1 noonanad

Hey Mickey. Is that still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

Hi mickey. Is there any places left in the dorm for the Saturday 19th??

Advertisement