Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing Flyers

• 10-09-2010 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi,

I'm looking to get flyers printed. Can anybody recommend a company offering good value/service.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Hi,

I'm looking to get flyers printed. Can anybody recommend a company offering good value/service.

Thanks

I used quinns in belfast. Way cheaper than anybody else i found. Only thing is you have to get them designed yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

New Century Printers in Newry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Goldfish2010

Quinns are very bad. They do not confirm receipt of orders and do not answer the phone or emails.
    I use luvprinting.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Quinns are very bad. They do not confirm receipt of orders and do not answer the phone or emails.
    I use luvprinting.com.

That is the total opposite of the experience i had with them. But i am sure there is plenty of other good printers out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

Printscenedesign

www.printscenedesign.com

Great prices if you don't mind waiting a week for your product. They are the cheapest I have ever found in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Budget Marketing

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

We've used http://www.printing.ie in the past and the service was excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I used onlineprinters.com, 5000 double sided fliers, delivered to my door, UV coating for 71 Euro. Quality is outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

I use

www.sugarrushcreative.com in belfast

I was usign a crowd in Dublin where I live and met the MD of this via a group of mates in belfast where I am from got talking to him and hes 1/2 the price of the crowd in dublin...

... extremely efficient and savage value for money

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jimlaney

We use smartpublishing.org for all our stuff, cheapest i've ever come across and great quality work too. Irish company too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

depends on quality wanted, size of order and whether its a single page or multipage flyer.

For large quantity, walsh colour print in castleisland, co kerry would be extremely competitive.

For small quantites,(under 5000) then the regular special offers on printing.com are best.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Buy Irish people... there are plenty of printers around the country who won't leave you waiting 8 days for delivery from the UK!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭oterra

Here here! A good digital printers I know is GpDigital print in Pleasants street, Dublin 8. They have a 24hr turnaround, and are very competetive with pricing. I always use them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

I used onlineprinters.com, 5000 double sided fliers, delivered to my door, UV coating for 71 Euro. Quality is outstanding.

I ordered from these guys, 5000 double sided A5 flyers, 114euro and about a third of that is for delivery.
    Couldn't find anything similar for less than 300euro.
    Will post here when i get them re delivery time and quality etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Thanks for the information Vijay... so you've found that your own company has the best prices around, have you??? - very good of you to let us know, can't beat an objective recommendation!

And thank you for your lovely 'undercover' phone call today Vijay!
    You should say on your website that you are a broker, I'd love to know where in Ireland(??) you're getting the work printed.
    We would sell our equipment, pull down the shutters and fire all our Irish staff if we had to compete at your price level. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

I ordered from these guys, 5000 double sided A5 flyers, 114euro and about a third of that is for delivery.
    Couldn't find anything similar for less than 300euro.
    Will post here when i get them re delivery time and quality etc.

Arrived by Ups delivery van at lunchtime today (ordered on Mon 1st).They look the part (as far as flyers go lol), I am impressed.

Advertisement