Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Audio Cables/Guitar Leads on line Ireland

• 24-03-2021 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Any recommendations for buying Audio Cables/Guitar Leads on line in Ireland/UK?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Pretty much all the shops will do this. Most recently, I've gotten stuff from Musicmaker in Dublin and The Music Outlet in Swords. Service at the latter is especially good. most if not all will price match online competition. Free delivery (orders over a tenner) with both the ones I mentioned.

For custom and bespoke leads, there's a place in Donegal called Cables for Musicians or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Chauncey Gardner

Thanks for that. Yeah I was looking at FreyaGuitars (Kerry) but they didn't have exactly what I needed (a double stereo audio to double stereo standard jack input and a midi to midi cable).

I'll check those other two out. And indeed I did use Cables for Musicians up in Ballyshannon a couple of years ago, good quality gear too, but I'm not sure he's still operating.

Many thanks

Good to see Cables for Musicians still going, must have moved from Ballyshannon to Donegal Town.

https://cableformusicians.ie/

Anyone use and/or can recommend an Amazon Audio products store?

Frustratingly enough the Irish stores i"ve tried don't stock everything that I'm now looking for and Amazon stores seem have a wider range of products, price wise too like headphones etc. I'd like to use one store if possible. Thanks

Advertisement