Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Msc Digital Health UCC

• 12-02-2021 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello

I am hoping to apply for the Msc in digital health in UCC this year. Just wondering has anybody completed this course or have any information regarding this? It is a relatively new course so I'm just trying to gather as much information as I can

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

gerryocaz wrote: »
    Hello

I am hoping to apply for the Msc in digital health in UCC this year. Just wondering has anybody completed this course or have any information regarding this? It is a relatively new course so I'm just trying to gather as much information as I can

hi gerry, sorry to jump in but i have no exp of the course myself. I had a look and looks interesting, mind me asking are you in this area already or transitioning over from a totally diff career? Would there be alot of jobs in this area?

Advertisement