Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dionaibh wrote: »

And to question any of this is to be a conspiracy theorist? The mind boggles.
    If you are suggesting there's a global secret plot to form a single totalitarian world government, then yes, by definition you are a conspiracy theorist.

And it's a very silly conspiracy theory at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Ah here!

Tubridy is bad but he's not THAT bad.

I never thought the day would come when you'd have to ask a person if they shake hands before offering to shake hands with them. But because of that Fauci guy the handshake is in big trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭MOH

They, them, the gubbermint, new world order, etc.

You people do realise you're free to set up your own political party, or run as an independent, in the next general election?

If everyone's as worried about the evil government robbing their freedom as you think*, it should be a breeze if you run on a platform of openness and revealing the conspiracy.

Then you'll be part of "them", and have access to all the secrets and can blow the lid on the whole thing with proof.
    But oddly enough you people always seem happier to just post dodgy links and encourage pointless protests than actually do anything practical.

*Of course it may be that you'll get three votes as more people recognise this as being an incompetent government that don't have a clue what they're doing making it up as they go along, rather than a massive conspiracy. No doubt you'll dismiss it a masterstroke of misdirection, but we're talking about a government that spent ages on a new 5 stage plan, hired a PR company to help launch it, and still managed to produce a contradictory piece of nonsense and temporarily shut themselves down by the minister of health going to work sick on launch day. The three stooges would be more capable of sustaining a years long conspiracy than this lot.

King Mob wrote: »
    If you are suggesting there's a global secret plot to form a single totalitarian world government, then yes, by definition you are a conspiracy theorist.

And it's a very silly conspiracy theory at that.

I'd agree, were it not for the evidence that may suggest that there are actors out there who want world government is a possibility, such as:

1. The Secretary-General of the UN referring to global governance and a world government on numerous occasions in the past couple of months.

2. The WEF pushing the Great Reset. They're not calling it the Gentle Reset. A reset is very different from a restart.

MOH wrote: »

You people do realise you're free to set up your own political party, or run as an independent, in the next general election?

If everyone's as worried about the evil government robbing their freedom as you think*, it should be a breeze if you run on a platform of openness and revealing the conspiracy.

Then you'll be part of "them", and have access to all the secrets and can blow the lid on the whole thing with proof.
    But oddly enough you people always seem happier to just post dodgy links and encourage pointless protests than actually do anything practical.

*Of course it may be that you'll get three votes as more people recognise this as being an incompetent government that don't have a clue what they're doing making it up as they go along, rather than a massive conspiracy. No doubt you'll dismiss it a masterstroke of misdirection, but we're talking about a government that spent ages on a new 5 stage plan, hired a PR company to help launch it, and still managed to produce a contradictory piece of nonsense and temporarily shut themselves down by the minister of health going to work sick on launch day. The three stooges would be more capable of sustaining a years long conspiracy than this lot.

Like Gemma O'Doherty did?

• Advertisement

I'd agree, were it not for the evidence that may suggest that there are actors out there who want world government is a possibility, such as:

1. The Secretary-General of the UN referring to global governance and a world government on numerous occasions in the past couple of months.

2. The WEF pushing the Great Reset. They're not calling it the Gentle Reset. A reset is very different from a restart.
    But plenty of conspiracy theorists claim they have evidence too.

This stuff has been explained to you before.
    Not sure why you think it's going to be suddenly convincing or will make your conspiracy theories rational...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Simple facts at hand are that:

The WEF (The Great Reset 2021) is a globalist (or one world type) organisation, same goes for
    The Davos meetup (The Great Reset 2021), closely associated by {unelected} Bilderberg meetup (The Great Reset 2021)
    same for GAVI (The Great Reset 2021).

GAVI (the global vaccine allianace) is directly funded by Gates (global voice of vaccines) and of course the money tree that is the Rockerfellers.
    The latter also are implimenting the CommonPass global DigitalID system in association with id2020.org, a new global travel ID system for The Great Reset 2021 designed for every airport in the world, if you get a red light, you do will not board any plane.

Like many of these global themed projects, the WEF CommonPass Framework in reaction to COVID, will very likely become a 'permanent measure'.

Not a single government has said when all of the restrictions will be lifted. There's no end date. At least in the US there are places where mask mandates have been lifted (counties, towns, for example), and governors can't declare an indefinite state of emergency. They have to renew it every few weeks, or every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,013 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

I never thought the day would come when you'd have to ask a person if they shake hands before offering to shake hands with them. But because of that Fauci guy the handshake is in big trouble.

Good I hate shaking hands. What a weird way to greet when you think about it. Just say Hi

But plenty of conspiracy theorists claim they have evidence too.

This stuff has been explained to you before.
    Not sure why you think it's going to be suddenly convincing or will make your conspiracy theories rational...

What do you think will happen in Davos in September of next year?

• Advertisement

Simple facts at hand are that:

The WEF (The Great Reset 2021) is a globalist (or one world type) organisation, same goes for
    The Davos meetup (The Great Reset 2021), closely associated by {unelected} Bilderberg meetup (The Great Reset 2021)
    same for GAVI (The Great Reset 2021).

GAVI (the global vaccine allianace) is directly funded by Gates (global voice of vaccines) and of course the money tree that is the Rockerfellers.
    The latter also are implimenting the CommonPass global DigitalID system in association with id2020.org, a new global travel ID system for The Great Reset 2021 designed for every airport in the world, if you get a red light, you do will not board any plane.

Like many of these global themed projects, the WEF CommonPass Framework in reaction to COVID, will very likely become a 'permanent measure'.

Those are not facts

The power of propaganda.

It's coming to something when there is more freedom in China than in the West. There was an article on the RTÉ website a week or so ago about a man who lives in China. He said there was no requirement to wear masks in public, shops, restaurants etc.

Tell that to the Uigurs

ranto_boy wrote: »
    RTE are a big component of the fear and societal nudging in Ireland. You seriously can't argue against that.

Any notion that RTE are involved in a complex world plot is giving RTE too much credit

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Those are not facts

What in Accumulator's post isn't true? I don't much about the Commonpass project, but an international health passport is being developed as we speak:

https://windsorstar.com/news/windsor-selected-for-testing-of-international-health-passport

It's a bit confusing, however. It's called an international health passport, but seems to be for health workers only.

Tell that to the Uigurs

I said it was a brutal country, and it's terrible what they do to the Uyghurs.

I was specifically talking about masks. Sorry, I should've made that clearer.

What do you think will happen in Davos in September of next year?

I don't know.
    I don't think you know either as you don't seem to have very rational thinking in this area and seem to want there to be a conspiracy that you've cracked.

It's all very silly.

Good I hate shaking hands. What a weird way to greet when you think about it. Just say Hi

What about after a football match, or a job interview? No handshakes?

I don't know.
    I don't think you know either as you don't seem to have very rational thinking in this area and seem to want there to be a conspiracy that you've cracked.

It's all very silly.

I don't know for sure, but I told you what I fear might happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I never liked shaking hands anyway, so many manky feckers out there going to the toilet and not washing their hands.

I don't know for sure, but I told you what I fear might happen.
    Yes, and you have an irrational fear because you believe in silly nonsensical conspiracy theories you found on the internet and never questioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭MOH

Not a single government has said when all of the restrictions will be lifted. There's no end date. At least in the US there are places where mask mandates have been lifted (counties, towns, for example), and governors can't declare an indefinite state of emergency. They have to renew it every few weeks, or every month.

Not sure why you bothered posting that in reply to me, since you didn't bother to address the basic question I asked.

Would you care to provide evidence of any of these open-ended restrictions that have been passed in Ireland?

Yes, and you have an irrational fear because you believe in silly nonsensical conspiracy theories you found on the internet and never questioned.

I always question what I read. I always look at both sides of the argument. But the head of WEF, Klaus Schwab, has said that every aspect of society and human behaviour has to be reset. That sounds dramatic to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I said it was a brutal country, and it's terrible what they do to the Uyghurs.

I was specifically talking about masks. Sorry, I should've made that clearer.
    Indeed, there are now 380 detention camps in Xinjiang, for the Uyghurs.

Much like the coming new Global Travel DigitalID system, they have to spend much of their days scanning QRCodes to get past doors and entrances, even now when shopping for certain goods.

The very few Uyghurs that were allowed to travel to Mecca (not the bingo place) had to wear GPS tags, incase they escaped got lost while over there.

I never liked shaking hands anyway, so many manky feckers out there going to the toilet and not washing their hands.

I understand, and I get the hygiene argument, of course. But I play football and it used to be nice meeting the lads and shaking hands. Now we just stand around awkwardly and say hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

These Luciferian worshippers that own the privately owned US federal reserve and bank of international settlements wouldn't be worshipping the Devil if he wasn't real. We are getting closer to the anti Christ system being installed, and covid has speeded up this process.

I always question what I read.

But that's not true.
    If you questioned your conspiracy theories at all, you'd realise they are nonsense.

Not sure why you bothered posting that in reply to me, since you didn't bother to address the basic question I asked.

Would you care to provide evidence of any of these open-ended restrictions that have been passed in Ireland?

Sorry, I thought what I wrote was relevant to what you posted.

There's been no criteria outlined for the lifting of the mask mandate. Nor for social distancing. No word on when, if ever, nightclubs will reopen.

But that's not true.
    If you questioned your conspiracy theories at all, you'd realise they are nonsense.

I don't believe The Great Reset is nonsense or a conspiracy theory. In fact, I don't believe any of the things I've referred to to be conspiracy theories.

And I do get both sides. Otherwise it'd be overwhelming.

These Luciferian worshippers that own the privately owned US federal reserve and bank of international settlements wouldn't be worshipping the Devil if he wasn't real. We are getting closer to the anti Christ system being installed, and covid has speeded up this process.

Your post made me think of Bohemian Grove. God knows what does be going on there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ranto_boy

But this doesn't seem to be based on very much.

I've posted the stats, we know the groups in danger, we know the risks. There are not what is protrayed in the media.
    Any notion that RTE are involved in a complex world plot is giving RTE too much credit

I literally never said that. What is it with you guys and muddying the waters?

This is borderline hysterical

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1309479255273811968/video/1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement