Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

8.18 billion doses of the vaccine have been given worldwide and a year has passed. Your medical knowledge obviously is far superior to real medical experts.

So almost all governments worldwide are in on a nefarious plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You believe the pandemic was "planned"? How and by who?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Yes, Governments are Puppets and they sing and dance to to their masters desires.

• Advertisement

Ok. You and I can stand in elections. That’s the joys of a democracy. If we get elected how are we forced to be part of this worldwide conspiracy?

Any specifics?

Who do you mean exactly?

And how?

And when?

And why?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Who are these "masters"? Name names and tell us why every elected official is "singing and dancing" to thier desires.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

It's weird isn't it - it's only the anti vaxxers that know someone who knows someone who's had a reaction to the vaccine. Sometimes multiple people. In my own soocial and family group, not s single one has reported any issues post vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Shilock

Thankfully myself,my son, mum and dad ranging from the age of 21 to 80 had no reaction only a slight tenderness in the muscle. No shakes,no fever or feeling sick.

Maybe because we didn't have the reaction you observed it didn't work on us, but then again the reaction you mentioned could be a leaky vaccine. The person who vaccinated myself and my son got us to flex our muscles and they poked around with their fingers to make sure it was going into the muscle rather into the skin and not leaking all over our hypodermis and causing havoc.

Your call sir

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

or maybe you were lucky enough to receive a placebo?

You had no minor reaction to the vaccine, correct? That's fine. Some people do, some people don't.

You claimed in a previous post to "having seen some bad reactions", what reactions?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Who has been deciding on who gets the the placebo then? Does the nurse giving the injection know, and if so how has this remained quiet? Surely if they were giving out placebos then one of the tens of thousands of nurses worldwide would have spilled the beans by now.

Or is it determined somewhere centrally? So how do they know that person A got the placebo and person B got the real thing if they are all getting their vaccine drawn from the same vial?

Or is it that town A gets the placebo and town B gets the real thing? How come this hasn't shown up in cases, or testing afterwards. Surely someone would notice that loads of people from town A are getting sick, but town B are fine, and the antibodies are not showing up for town As population.

Explain how this theory of yours works... and why some people would be getting a placebo at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

I suspect that there are very few 'shills' on boards, and I know for sure I am not one, which confirms to me that you are mistaken on a minimum of this one point.

Yes, i realised that years ago, that's why i stopped consuming MSM propaganda Lies and fearmongering.

Have you even considered that you and your fellow shills on here are wrong and are defending the biggest lie since 911?

Assuming that all MSM is propaganda and lies is quite a stance to take. Where do you then find out what is really happening? Do you think that anonymous people on facebook, bitchute, and on sites full of subscribe buttons, are more reliable? I would suggest you are having the wool pulled over your eyes by lots of people on the web, who either write fiction to appeal to your paranoia, or unfortunately themselves believe and propagate nonsense due to a lack of critical thinking and being taken in themselves.

As regards whether I have considered if I am defending lies, yes, of course, I deal with every question from first principle, and search out the relevant facts and draw a conclusion. I don't depend on a single source of information, and do multiple checks on stuff that I don't already have a reasonable idea of. Can you say the same?

If you have a family that you are facilitating to be brain washed with the same fake news that you seem to consume, then you are hardly doing them any favours, are you?

A reminder that according to you, this is all "planned", quite a few questions backing up about that now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Do you have any testimony from former government ministers or world leaders detailing this. If they were all being controlled by external forces then someone would have leaked the details once they left office, or someone wouldn't have been following the orders on taking office and would have pushed back. There are more than enough different types and beliefs of world governments that they are not all going to fall into line and follow the commands of Buzzerxx and his mystery evil mastermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

The conspiracy theorists tell us to turn off MSM but yet they get their own news from biased, sometimes untrue and more often than not deliberately misleading sources of information - sometimes laughably so.

Also they form their own groups where only one version of their own truth is promoted and encouraged. Any dissent or disagreement among these groups is aggressively surpressed - for example, you'll rarely see conspiracy theorists debate points among themselves, its either a conspiracy or a hoax, and that's it. All to keep the conspiracy narrative going. It's leads to a very entrenched, paranoid and one-sided view of the world, as we're seeing in this thread.

This is a conspiracy theory forum.

You have been asked for your theory. What is it please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Sorry you're making this accusation again.

However you were too cowardly to back up this accusation on the thread about it.

Repeating it now after you refused to discuss it before is very dishonest given that you're pretty much admitted you know it's false.

I'm fully open to being wrong. But you guys being evasive and dishonest isn't going to convince me. Accusing me of being a government agent isn't going to convince me either.

You've been shown repeatedly that your claims (ie the claims you repeat uncritically from grifters) are false.

You ignore this every time and do it a few days later.

Why do you not consider that the people feeding this false information and weak arguments might be wrong?

You answered my claim in your response to my previous post about reactions such as fever's and anaphylactic shock and whatever else you observed.

I took the vaccine and I can honestly say I went through the phase of having resentments with the unvaccinated and joined in the conversation about them being snowflakes or conspiracy theorists. But I sat back and thought about it, I'm supposed to be a liberal and all about bodily autonomy etc and people's rights and realized that I'm a hypocrite and being a dick. Some of the things I said and witnessed others saying about the unvaccinated is disgusting and I'm ashamed of myself and truly sorry for being strident towards my fellow men and women. And this has to stop for all of our sakes and medical apartheid seems to be the norm.

I had the flu vaccine this year too as well as my two covid shots. But I am starting to wonder if I get a booster too am I putting my immune system under strain. Having it trying to look for a few strains of flu, covid and other viruses..

Okay. Unvaccinated people are (much) more likely to be hospitalised, be put in ICU or die from the virus than vaccinated. So it's nothing to do with "bodily autonomy", it's just straight up risk you cant argue with. Unvaccinated are also more likely to transmit the virus, so by not getting vaccinated they are putting you and your family at increased risk, do you think they care about you?

There is a difference between accepting that someone just doesn't want to take the vaccine, and arguing against someone who is telling lies about reasons for not taking the vaccine and claiming that there is some conspiracy around it.

Don't think anyone here would have an issue with someone being unsure and just wanting more information.

And it's only ever their particular version of the conspiracy. They know all the other conspiracy theorists are wrong. This is demonstrated whenever they have a little freak out when someone dares compare their sacred belief to one they find ridiculous.

It's also demonstrated by how not one conspiracy theorist has commented on any other conspiracy theorists theory on this thread. Currently Buzzer has now reverted to claiming the whole pandemic is faked and that there's something sinister in the vaccine. None of them are going to acknowledge this yet they'll throw a fit if we suggest they believe something like that.

Well if I'm vaccinated I should be safe and sound and the unvaccinated should be safe around me.

Most of the people I know who caught Covid recently are vaccinated and they got it from the vaccinated.

I gurantee you that if 100% of us were vaccinated we'd still have to provide the passports at entry to certain establishments,even though we're all vaccinated. 94% of us adults vaccinated and we're still treating the unvaccinated like they're leppers. But I am all for treating people with dignity and the proof is out there that the vaccinated are probably spreading it more than the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated cannot go into pub's,cafes, restaurant s and similar places. The vaccinated are all huddling in cosy bars and pubs every weekend, loosining up after a few drinks and it's obvious that the unvaccinated aren't in those places.

Even though I'm double vaccinated I will not darken the doors of anywhere looking for a passport to gain entry. Because it's medical apartheid and if the vaccines work why are they telling us to segregate from the unvaccinated ?

We could chat about this for hours and it'll be the same mantra.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

People with underlying conditions are less likely to be hospitalised if they are vaccinated. This is all we know. If there is data suggesting that healthy, non high-risk people (i.e. not older, not obese etc.) are more likely to be hospitalised if they are unvaccinated then you need to prove it.

Also I would love to see how the study was carried out that found that the virus is more transmissable in unvaccinated people.

Sorry I didn't respond to you asking do I think the unvaccinated care about my rights. Of course they do they say take it if you want but they have a right to take it or not take it.

Ironically a lot of people who I know are staunch liberals and leftists wouldn't go near the flu vaccine because they don't believe in it, but they all lined up for the covid shot in their droves and shared their status on social media, then shamed anyone who didn't take it. But yet the flu is a killer too but they won't protect themselves and others from the flu.

So who's fooling who here. They cant have it every way. Before I had my first shot for the covid I bumped into a staunch lefty and she asked me did I take the covid vaccine yet. I say not yet,she said so I'm protecting you then. I said are you going for the flu vaccine. She looked at me with disgust and said no way she wouldn't go near it. Metaphorically I dropped the mic and said to myself what a hypocrite. And I changed the subject and asked how were her 31 cat's doing and she told me the usual stories and we left it at that.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,953 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement