Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts feedback gone to the dogs

• 04-12-2018 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

So Saturday I had a bid accepted for Switch by a guy with over 1k feedback

We agreed in on to 310 with a game... i asked him to deliver and he said tomorrow ( SEALED THE DEAL ) BY ANY RECKONING THATS DEAL ACCEPTED. This guy also accepted my offer on his post. When I enquired about buying 3 games he quoted a ridiculous price on pm and I said no it's too expensive to which he replied I'm cheaper than shops.

This guy ARTS79 Then ignores me for 8 hours while waiting to buy and when another offer comes in he cancels mine and accepts other offer.

So I leave him bad feedback quiting 1k feedback does not make you adverts owner respect other users and don't ignore me then cancel and accept other bid.

ARTS79 THEN STARTED INSULTUNG ME CALLING ME CLOWNS ETC ALL OVER ADVERTS

AND TODAY I FIND ADVERTS HAVE REMOVED HIS WARRANTED FEEDBACK

WELL ADVERTS IF EVER I IGNORE A BIDDER AFTER ACCEPTING THEIR OFFER THEN CANCEL AND INSULT THEM .

I EXPECT THE REMOVAL OF ANY FEEDBACK LEFT ON MY PROFILE ..

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND HIGHLIGHT Adverts.ie failure to address bullying and insulting behaviour from a user because he has 1k feedback.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Thread closed. OP, I suggest you take this to the Adverts.ie forum - but please read their forum charter first.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement