Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    You just volunteered to lead a group good man blue.....:D

LOL only problem is I dont know my way around that side of the country!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

No worries Blu, we can have more time for smoke breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Jaysus if there were any more smoke breaks we would need the fire brigade on the spin ffs! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Naas at 11.30, outside ODEON Cinema, near junction 9 (big ball) N7

Hoping to tag along too in the morning if that's OK, I'll be coming up from Blessington and the weather's looking promising too :D

Dry, bright and mostly sunny tomorrow morning. Further sunny spells at times in the afternoon in the eastern half of the country,

I will be in kilcock at 12 or if no one else is coming that direction I will head to clane instead. Can we post up who is going so we dont leave anyone waiting at a specific place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Im gonna go check out my bike now and see if its running alright.
    If its alright i will be at naas tomorrow, i will probs get to the bus stop outside the cenima in naas about 11:20

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

I will be at Naas tomorrow morning 11:30 :)

Darren,(Nerrad) you can meet up with another guy who is joining up with us at Cherrywood junction at 11am on Sunday and spin on to Naas for 11.30.

Can you text me this fellas number and i will arrange to meet him on the way!
    Thanks, Darren.

Bike started up on the button for me. I was working it out and its about 6 weeks its just been sat idle.

Now i gotta go wash off the 17 million spider webs :eek::eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Gutted I'm missing this spin, have a good and safe journey lads, Blu congrats on getting a pass for second week running. I agree with lookbehindyou, bigger group means more smoke breaks

• Advertisement

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Can you text me this fellas number and i will arrange to meet him on the way!
    Thanks, Darren.

Will text his number now. He will be entering M50 at Cherrywood. Try meet him approx 11am.

See you in the morning lads....and we get qa subway for brekkie....YOM YOM YOM

See you in the morning lads....and we get qa subway for brekkie....YOM YOM YOM

Everytime you post my brain plays a sound clip of Tenacious D singing your user name :eek:

WHAT IS THE SECRET TO YOUR POWER.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sl0YbuX1DA

Home about 10 minutes now. Twas a cracking day!
    Will defo be out again soon.

What a mental day...19 bikes...and great craic. Will try to stick up a vid of the spin as soon as I get a chance......Nice to meet a few of the lads off here today all very nice.

Got home about 8ish. Brilliant day out lads, really enjoyed it, fair play to all that attended.I still have to upload the pictures, If anyone wants a copy of the pictures just thank this post or PM me and I will PM you the link as some of the pictures have the number plates on them, I dont want to make it public.

Well lads just in the door, great day again :D
    Some turn out of bikes aswell
    Heres a few pics i took earlier on:)
    Photo0223.jpg
    Photo0224.jpg
    Photo0225.jpg
    Photo0226.jpg
    Photo0227.jpg
    Photo0228.jpg
    Photo0229.jpg
    Photo0230.jpg

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Well lads just in the door, great day again :D
    Some turn out of bikes aswell
    Heres a few pics i took earlier on:)

Great pics! Have you got a link for the high res ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

What a mental day...19 bikes...and great craic.

:eek::eek::eek: 19 bikes what a turnout

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek: 19 bikes what a turnout

Yep it was brilliant, bikes from all classes not just the hooligans on the GSXR's Martian ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Brilliant spin yesterday lads, I had to get home a bit earlier so left the other lads at the N3, was great fun, loved those twistie roads after Trim had never been up that way on the bike before but I'll be back! cheers

More then welcome woggle, it was very nice to meet you hopefully I see you next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Hi all, Brian here I went along yesterday I was on the blue sv650. Was my first spin out with another bike and it was great crack, All sound lads and some nice bikes. I just joined up to boards to keep up to date with the spins:D

leppla wrote: »
    Hi all, Brian here I went along yesterday I was on the blue sv650. Was my first spin out with another bike and it was great crack, All sound lads and some nice bikes. I just joined up to boards to keep up to date with the spins:D

See ya again next Sunday Brian.
    Blu and Darren have some pics of yesterday.

If we keep getting the numbers we are now might have to organise staggered spins. Then again, with the summer as good as over not alot of peeps will keep going out every week. I hope I am wrong but I doubt we will get the same numbers on a rainy sunday :(

Anyone that I met and have not got my mobile means I have not got yours. Most of the spins are not advertised on here like this one, it was posted by another member not me or lookbehindyou.

So PM your number to be texted when we are out and about. ;)

Sure twas the fact that it was post here that got the number up a bit.
    I wouldnt of had a clue about the spin if not for this thread.

I think you should just keep this thread open about the spins on the sunday tbh.

Nah, lookbehindyou met a load of bikers in naas and brought them with him which is fine except that every time we stopped to regroup half of the lads on the cruisers went and got a breakfast roll and coffee. Took an age to go anywhere 1st half of the day lol.

If just the normal lads and the boardsie's showed up it would be fine.

OK, next sunday 2nd Sept, spin is on even if it rains.
    Put your names down.

meeting points : Naas 11.30. Kilcock 11.30.
    CLANE 12.00

1 LookBehindYou coming from kildare
    2 Wonderburger coming from Navan

• Advertisement

OK, next sunday 2nd Sept, spin is on even if it rains.
    Put your names down.

meeting points : Naas 11.30. Kilcock 11.30.
    CLANE 12.00

1 LookBehindYou coming from kildare
    2 Wonderburger coming from Navan

If i can make it i will be coming from Portarlington and heading for naas at 11:30

Advertisement