Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard and...

• 17-08-2010 12:42am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

pasta with peppers and onions. I just had it. Delish. Knocked it in by accident. Meant to grab the garlic salt and squeezed some mustard into it without thinking! My god. Best. Mistake. Ever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

mustard and oranges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Chirps the Gran

Beans and soy sauce with a squeeze of Coleman's is good

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Sometimes I just look for things to have mustard with

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dennisedward

I used to add mustard in all curries.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,537 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I used to add mustard in all curries.

saw this on tv the other day. Why??????????

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

ive put the bold mustard on cheese sandwices. twas brillag.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Pitta, with ham, Tayto crisps and Hellmann's mustard for that middle eastern fusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

......and cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Nothing like a ham cheese & mustard sambo

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sunny_Arms

Mustard and Japanese mayo on a corndog. A friend made it when she visited. It tasted amazing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement