Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Contact Details for Riding Schools / Livery Yards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tanzanite

Leinster Stud
    Maynooth
    Co.Kildare

Livery / Lessons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

Top Livery yard in South Dublin!!
    Brooke Lodge Livery Yard
    Stepaside
    Dublin 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

Kingston's Riding School, Kilgariffe, Clonakilty, West Cork.

I've ridden there for years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emma6606

Dunbyrne Stud: Livery & Riding School

www.dunbyrnestud.com

Its in Kildare - near Naas & Newbridge

All details on the website :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Therese68

Livery Yard Available In Quiet location in Laois Countryside. Reasonable rates. Hacking Facilities, 20 x 40 Arena.
    Also Traditional Black & White Stallion at Stud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 zarasplanet

http://www.irishfield.com/scripts/fdridingcenters.cfm

can select by county - this is online version of their directory

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Mr Ed

A list of approved riding centres appear here:

http://www.aire.ie/riding_centres/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DANEHILL

Castle Hill Equestrian Centre
    in Julianstown County Meath

Indoor Arena with new Sand and Fibre Arena
    Outdoor Floodlit Sand Arena
    1 Mile from Beach
    Regular Shows and Clinics

For Photos see: www.daft.ie/534288

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 iluvdawnie

co carlow/laois

gales hill stables

adress:
    galeshillstables,
    ashfield,
    ballickmoyler,
    carlow,
    co.laois
    phone:0599147750

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rob100

Check it out www.dunbyrnestud.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 starpixie

Rathfarnham equestrian centre, <snip> Theres an indoor arena and quiet roads with forests for hacking etc. open until 10pm each evening

also Bohernabreena south dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭cookerj

Rathfarnham LIVERY yard, get Bernie the owner <snip>

Mod edit: No personal details in posts please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Copperalley

Copperalley Stud, Moyglare, Maynooth, Co Kildare

Large indoor arena with top class surface, outdoor sand arena, lunging arena, walker, quiet laneway for hacking, 100a acres grass - turnout available (weather permitting!).

Quiet yard with excellent facilities:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Harris

Sand arena, great hacking out. Lovely quiet yard.
    PM me for details

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mack2

Is there ANYONE who does livery in carlow/kilkenny area???? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 eveostick

New Livery yard just open in Saggart CO Dublin.
    5mins from N7, 15mins to Redcow M50. Large 60*40 outdoor showjumpin arena, smaller 40*20 warm up/dressage arena. x country course, loadsa grass turnout. Direct forest hacks and numberous country lanes to hack out on. I think its 110 for full Livery! Staff on site 24/7, fully secured and alarmed yard! AMAZING location

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

Effernock Riding School
    Trim, Co. Meath

<snip>

Mod edit: No personal details in posts, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Theponylady

Moycullen Riding Centre

Poulnaclough, Moycullen, about 6 minutes from Galway city centre.

Lessons and trekking.

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 selna

Ballyhara livery yard is 5 mins off n11 at beehive pub. we do DIY grass livery and have 4 stables for stable livery. there is a small indoor arena and a reasonable outdoor arena , good local hacking and brittas bay a short drive away for great galloping.
    contact Mark on 0404 62754

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭AvAv

Pelletstown Riding Centre - Located out near Batterstown Village. (Meath)

26-fence cross-country course, 40x25m indoor arena, 40x30m all-weather outdoor arena. The livery prices are changeable depending on factors.

I ride there once a week and everyone is really helpful, plus the cross-country course is great with jumps for beginners to advanced.

• Advertisement

Less than a minute from Brooke Lodge in Stepaside, an amazing €65 a week for DIY! It's called Rose Field Cottage and DIY Includes as much hay as you want AND a bag of shavings. I can't believe my luck! Anyone interested in the details PM me. Lovely sand arena and great hacking, also a lovely bunch of people.

cookerj wrote: »
    Less than a minute from Brooke Lodge in Stepaside, an amazing €65 a week for DIY! It's called Rose Field Cottage and DIY Includes as much hay as you want AND a bag of shavings. I can't believe my luck! Anyone interested in the details PM me. Lovely sand arena and great hacking, also a lovely bunch of people.

Is that the one on the corner up the road??Guy called paul and steve is der? and the arena is down the field??

li-evo7 wrote: »
    Is that the one on the corner up the road??Guy called paul and steve is der? and the arena is down the field??

Yep that's it. I haven't been there long and I'm very impressed with Steve, he's a kind man who really has the horses' welfare in mind

cookerj wrote: »
    Yep that's it. I haven't been there long and I'm very impressed with Steve, he's a kind man who really has the horses' welfare in mind

I've known steve for years.I used to jump all his ponies for him!! used to be up in that yard til my mam took over brooke lodge.I always found him an excellent teacher <snip> Paul is excellent too. He has been trained and worked with Niall quirke that trains the irish eventing team and dressage team. May i ask who is still up in the yard?I haven't gone up in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ddennehy

Tulligmore Equestrian Centre
    021 4885468

www.tulligmoreequestrian.com

• Registered Users Posts: 41 aoifemcd

New riding school and livery yard in Killala, North Mayo.

facilities include a 60mx40m all weather sand arena, a novice cross country course, quiet country roads for hacking, a fifteen minute hack to a quiet beach perfect for a good gallop and an american style barn stables.

contact Maura, the owner at:
    mauramcdonn@eircom.net
    <snip>
    PM me for any further information

i ride there all the time and work there for the summer and it's lovely, very relaxed and friendly atmosphere with a lot of emphasis on making riders feel comfortable and welcome. very reasonably priced lessons and childrens and teenagers camps available during school holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 broodmary

Private farm which takes in small numbers of liveries. 40m x 20m floodlit sand arena. Close to Midleton and Youghal, 20 mins from lee tunnel. Rubber stable mats coming soon for Winter 2009. Larger stables available (15 x 12 ft) for box rest or larger animals. Wintering of non riding horses at reduced rates. Horses are turned out by day and in by night. <snip>.

PM broodmary for details

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

Ballycanew Riding School
    Ballycanew
    Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mummy2b

Livery Yard: Clonfert Maynooth Equestrian Centre

Recession Busting:

Full Livery 98 euro
    DIY from 50

<snip>

www.cmec.ie

2 outdoor all weather arenas,
    Horsewalker
    Trekking course for all levels
    Lessons for all levels
    Pony club for children - international showjumper on teaching staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 allyearround

Hi There,
    Do they have a grass livery option? Could you send me the contact details please?
    Is between Brooke Lodge & before Seaview Stables?
    Thanks a mill,
    Oonagh

Advertisement