Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Sets on the Internet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

just got this site yesterday from a friend,it has live sets to download after you register
    trance,techno,hardstyle,techno,some electro and i think to breakbeat and possibly some drum n bass aswell
    check it out
    touch me

:D;) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 QUEEP

Any sets from Irish DJs floating around on the interweb :p
    Casper, Dean Sherry and the like ?

We got plenty of Irish jocks and club nights in our mixes section....

110TH STREET, BAD BOY BLAST, ROB HAWK, TECHNOLOGIC, 12TEN, TERRY LYONS, MYSOUL, BACKLASH, LEE HOLMAN, etc..

and some decent International ones too like ANGEL ALANIS, Q-BURNS ABSTRACT MESSAGE, JASON RANDOLPH, AQUAMELON RECORDS, etc..

MIXES SECTION on QUEEP ORGANIC MUSIC

there are loads more on their way, including plenty more Irish mixes too...

hope you enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

ok... its five hours long.... this is a selection of ed rush & optical tunes as well as the odd collaboration with the likes of trace nico and fierce etc.... some seriously amaxing stuff there from the early no u turn stuff and a whole load of virus era classics..... some of these tunes are among the best tunes ever made in any genre.... this is seriously recommended... it went up today, and has already exceeded its bandwith on two sites.... YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE

sinister, who put the mix together is a wicked dj too... this was apparently only going to be a one hour mix but once he started he couldnt stop :o

Dj-Sinister_All Ed Rush & Optical Mix_Dec-04

mp3:

http://users.esc.net.au/www/Dj-Sini...tical%20Mix.mp3

or here:

http://www.newcastlebeats.com/~djsi...tical%20Mix.mp3

Links are down Im afraid, anyone got a link that works? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Loobz wrote:
    Links are down Im afraid, anyone got a link that works? Thanks

http://users.esc.net.au/~robfrost/Dj-Sinister_All%20Ed%20Rush%20&%20Optical%20Mix.mp3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

try it again, it seems to be up and down....

here's another wicked one i found today, loads of mid nineties source direct and photek style badness....

http://www.dnb.nildram.co.uk/Andysk...20Era%20Mix.mp3

(right click, save as)

Tracklisting -

OCTAVE ONE - TECHNOLOGY (31 REC'S)

DILLINJA - PROMISE (HEADZ)

SOURCE DIRECT - SECRET LIAISONS (GOOD LOOKING)

DOC SCOTT - FAR AWAY (HEADZ)

PHOTEK - THE RAIN RMX (RAZORS EDGE)

PARADOX - A CERTAIN SOUND (HARDWARE)

SOURCE DIRECT - WEB OF SIN (HEADZ)

AQUARIUS - DRIFT TO THE CENTER (LGR)

FBD PROJECT(Neil Trix) - SHE'S SO (BANG-IN TUNES)

HOKUSAI - RED LIGHTS (SOURCE DIRECT)

SENTINEL feat CO-CO - DIG DEEPER (BASEMENT)

NOISE & PARADOX - A TIMELESS EXISTENCE (NINEBAR)

PHOTEK - UFO (SCIENCE)

SOURCE DIRECT - STONEKILLER (HEADZ)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I’ve downloaded a few of the links and listened to bits and pieces of them but because my only access to a computer is the one I use in work I had to convert the mp3 file to a wav file in order to put it on a cd to listen to in the car. Only thing is, the wav file is too big to put on one CD so I tried to reduce the quality to fit it on one CD but I had to reduce it so much that the program that I’m using (CD-DA Extractor) won’t let me record it at such a low quality level.

So what I’m asking is, is there a program that will let me cut wavs in half or is there any other way I can get around the problem??

Cheers,

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I'm not sure I understand why you've to convert to a less-compressed file type in order to export it but anyways...

Try HJ-Split (http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/) - no nosense/frills splitter for most/all file types afaik. I guess that way you could simply burn the files as a data CD and stick it back together at someone else's computer.

Or google for MP3 Cutter Joiner (shareware) and snip the file to the length your able.

Sorry but maybe if I understood the limitations involved I could advise better.

Yes Bazmo. Most sets on this thread exceeds the 70 min limit imposed by conventional CD-R's. As Bri suggested, try google for MP3 splitter. You should be able to split most of these sets in half, (depending on the length) while keeping the quality above average (128kbps +)

Still confused as to why you'd change it into a wav file!

Without getting into this debate, I really don't think having the full set on 1 cd merits dropping the quality so low as the burner won't accept. You should be looking at 128kbps upwards (as Loobz said) if your into your music.

Otherwise can your work computer(s) burn DVD Rom?

• Advertisement

Bri wrote:
    I'm not sure I understand why you've to convert to a less-compressed file type in order to export it but anyways...

I don't need to convert to a less-compressed file type in order to export it. It's just that say for example I've downloaded a file that's 80mb, in order to listen to it on my CD player in the car I have to convert it to .wav format which brings the size of the file well above the 700mb capacity of most CDs. So in order to counteract this I had to reduce the sound quality of the mix to bring down the size sufficiently enough to allow me to fit on one CD. But unfortunatley when I do this the quality is reduced so much that it won't burn at a rate that will allow the CD to be played on a CD player.
    Does that make sense? :confused:

Anyhoo, that "hjsplit" has done the job so thanks for all your help!! :D

B.

Sorted.

Has anyone come across any good sets played New Years Eve across the globe? Im still looking but most of the links Ive found are dead as disco. :o

Hjsplit is a great program.

Yes it does actually make sense now that I think about it - I don't use CDs in the car I use MDs so I'm just not with it :)

sets like this make me remember why i love dance music

http://mixes.musicondemand.ch/index.php?id=2

ya need this to be able to download it
    User: rayguest5
    Password: rayguest5

Ray Kayne:
    01. Binary Finary - Binary Finary 2000
    02. Rank 1 - Airwave
    03. Killerloop meets John B. Norman - Chi Mai (Der Profi)
    04. Criss Source - Sunrise
    05. Ayla - Ayla
    06. Dumonde - Tomorrow
    07. Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel
    08. Kay Tracid - Liquid Skies
    09. Fridge - Paradise
    10. Ayla - Angelfalls
    11. Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar
    12. Mike Scandle - Dream Vol. II
    13. Solid Sleep - Cosmic Orgasm
    14. C-Tron - Virtual Voltage

Cool thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

Thanks for that kinkstr,pumping out the trance in work now as im typing

Soundhog is back with As Heard on Radio Soundhog Part 5:

Download MP3 (82MB)

I've liked Soundhog's last two mixes a lot, hopefully this will be just as good.
    It's got:
    808 state / a house / alter ego / aphex twin / bad company / bill withers / blackstrobe / cabaret voltaire / chantal / chemical brothers / colosseum / daft punk / david holmes / demis roussos / depeche mode / destiny's child / dynamix ii / michael viner's incredible bongo band / indeep / jay-z / joe budden / julien delfaud, alex gopher & etienne de crécy / lcd soundsystem / led zeppelin / lemon jelly / liquid liquid / lopazz / mario savio / michael jackson / queen / renegade soundwave / scorpions / sheer taft / slade / spike milligan / sugarhill gang / soulwax / terranova feat. ari up / the blackbyrds / the commodores / the crusaders / the faces / the prodigy / together / venetian snares / vitalic / visage / whitney houston

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

kinkstr wrote:
    sets like this make me remember why i love dance music

http://mixes.musicondemand.ch/index.php?id=2

ya need this to be able to download it
    User: rayguest5
    Password: rayguest5

Ray Kayne:
    01. Binary Finary - Binary Finary 2000
    02. Rank 1 - Airwave
    03. Killerloop meets John B. Norman - Chi Mai (Der Profi)
    04. Criss Source - Sunrise
    05. Ayla - Ayla
    06. Dumonde - Tomorrow
    07. Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel
    08. Kay Tracid - Liquid Skies
    09. Fridge - Paradise
    10. Ayla - Angelfalls
    11. Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar
    12. Mike Scandle - Dream Vol. II
    13. Solid Sleep - Cosmic Orgasm
    14. C-Tron - Virtual Voltage

this wont work for me know, user name and password box just keeps coming up so i'd say its invalid

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

plazzTT wrote:

Download MP3 (82MB)
    Plazz, that mix is ace! Got any more like it?
    KR

• Advertisement

Daft Punk - Essential Selection NYE

http://gabber86.altervista.org/house/downloads/Daft_Punk_-_Essential_Mix.zip

Essential Selection HotMix with Daft Punk (7:00pm-9:00pm)
    Daft Punk - ‘Wdpk 199 Greetings’ (Daft Trax)
    Bassment Jaxx - ‘Rendez Vu’ (Xl Recordings)
    Mike Delgado - ‘Upstairs Lounge’ (Henry Street)
    Daddy's Favourite - ‘I Feel Good Things For You’ (Go Beat)
    Bassment Jaxx - ‘Dreamzdub’ (Xl Recordings)
    Whirlpool Productions - ‘Disco To Disco (Original Album Mix)’ (Sum)
    Lonnie Liston Smith - ‘Garden Of Peace’ (White Label)
    Artist Unknown - ‘The Death Of Jack (Accapella)’ (Dj Essentials)
    Artist Unknown - ‘In The Beginning (Accapella)’ (Dj Essentials)
    Joe Smooth - ‘The Promised Land’ (Dj International)
    First Choice Vs Johnnick - ‘Player’ (White Label)
    Todd Edwards - ‘Mantra’ (Ultra)
    Brandi & Monica - ‘The Boy Is Mine (Remix)’ (White Label)
    Forget About The World - ‘Gabrielle (Daft Punk Mix)’ (Go Beat)
    First Choice Vs Johnnick - ‘Player (Remix)’ (White Label)
    Joe Smooth - ‘The Promised Land (Radio Mix)’ (Dj International)
    R&B Accapellas - ‘Is It Good To You’ (White Label)
    Stardust - ‘Music Sounds Better With You’ (Roule)
    Stardust - ‘Music Sounds Better With You (Bibi & Dimitri's Mix)’ (Roule)
    Scott Grooves - ‘Mothership Reconnection (Daft Punk Mix)’ (Soma)
    Alan Braxe - ‘Vertigo (Thomas Bangalter's Virgo Edit)’ (Roule)
    Beastie Boys - ‘Intergalactic (Alan Braxe Mix)’ (White Label)
    Bassment Jaxx - ‘Red Alert’ (Xl Recordings)
    Green Velvet - ‘Preacherman's Accapella’ (Relief)
    The Bucketheads - ‘The Bomb’ (Henry Street)
    Artist Unknown - ‘Got Myself Together’ (White Label)
    Nick Holder - ‘Greatest Dancer (Remix)’ (K7)
    Daddy's Favourite - ‘I Feel Good Things For You (Alan Braxe Mix 2)’ (Go Beat)
    Spiller - ‘Batacuda’ (Peppermint Jam)
    Cheek Venus - ‘Sunshine People (Dj Gregory's Mix)’ (Versatile)
    Victor Simonelli - ‘Another Seven’ (West Side Records)
    Classic Accapellas - ‘My Loletta’ (White Label)
    Cassius - ‘1999’ (Virgin)
    Marshall Jefferson - ‘Move Your Body’ (Trax)
    Stevie Wonder - ‘Isn't She Lovely’ (Motown)
    Armand Van Helden - ‘You Don't Know Me’ (Ffrr)
    Nu Yorican Soul - ‘Runaway (Accapella)’ (Talkin Loud/Giant Step)
    Daft Punk - ‘Revolution 909’ (Virgin)
    Nu Yorican Soul - ‘Runaway (Armand Van Helden Mix)’ (Talkin Loud/Giant Step)
    Edie Amador - ‘House Music’ (Yooshi)
    Cunnie Williams - ‘Saturday’ (Peppermint Jam)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ah for ****s sake!

the day i send my broadband router back, this thread comes back to life with tasty treats :mad:

King Raam wrote:
    Plazz, that mix is ace! Got any more like it?
    KR

Good! I haven't listened to it yet, but the tracklist looks brilliant. I like how just a list of the artists was given in alphabetical order. Gives you a good idea what to expect, but it keeps you guessing as to what's coming next. (Sometimes I tend to skip ahead if I see that there are 3 or 4 poor tracks coming up).

Check out www.soundhog.org.uk in the Tunes section. Try eMule or something for the rest of the As Heard on Radio Soundhog series. Please let me know if you can't find them, and I'd be more than happy to seed them on BitTorrent. I remember having trouble getting them a few months ago. I have Volume 3 from February 2003, and also his XFM Superchunk.

Soundhog is one of a few English bootleggy-types around now. There's also Poj Masta (this kid is just 18 I think, XFM said he's the "new Aphex Twin", his glitch remixes are savage), cry.on.my.console, FakeID (Lionel Vinyl), and few others.

They all seem to hang out at the Get Your Bootleg On forums: http://www.gybo.org/

Thanks for the Daft Punk set, Kev! Can't wait for their new album in March. Is that "Essential Selection" the same thing as an Essential Mix? Or something different?

plazzTT wrote:
    Soundhog is one of a few English bootleggy-types around now. There's also Poj Masta (this kid is just 18 I think, XFM said he's the "new Aphex Twin", his glitch remixes are savage), cry.on.my.console, FakeID (Lionel Vinyl), and few others.

Thanks for the Daft Punk set, Kev! Can't wait for their new album in March. Is that "Essential Selection" the same thing as an Essential Mix? Or something different?

The Essential Selection is on early in the evening on Saturdays on BBC Radio 1. Its a show that usually plays the choons (crap mostly) of the week and gives shout outs to clubbers as they prepare for their evening out. They also do a HotMix from a DJ/DJ's. Thats what the Daft Punk one is. Daft Punks only Essential Mix was on 31-12-1997, and its class!

As for bootleggers etc, another good site for downloads is
    http://www.boomselection.info/

KevIRL wrote:
    this one seems to be down already! Well, it won't work for me anyway. Anyone got any other links for this mix?

cheers

KR

plazzTT wrote:

Download MP3 (82MB)

I've liked Soundhog's last two mixes a lot, hopefully this will be just as good.
    It's got:
    808 state / a house / alter ego / aphex twin / bad company / bill withers / blackstrobe / cabaret voltaire / chantal / chemical brothers / colosseum / daft punk / david holmes / demis roussos / depeche mode / destiny's child / dynamix ii / michael viner's incredible bongo band / indeep / jay-z / joe budden / julien delfaud, alex gopher & etienne de crécy / lcd soundsystem / led zeppelin / lemon jelly / liquid liquid / lopazz / mario savio / michael jackson / queen / renegade soundwave / scorpions / sheer taft / slade / spike milligan / sugarhill gang / soulwax / terranova feat. ari up / the blackbyrds / the commodores / the crusaders / the faces / the prodigy / together / venetian snares / vitalic / visage / whitney houston

That mix is absolutely brilliant. Cheers plazz!!!
    Even the songs that I'm not particulary keen on don't bother me too much as they work in the mix. Although I wouldn’t have used the whitney sample if it was up to me!! The Chemical Brothers and Destiny child is amazing.
    Also, what’s the name of the track that has the Joe Budden “Pump it up” sample over it at the beginning. It’s a real old school track. “Hardcore Uproar”???

Does anybody have any other links to Soundhog mixes? I can only download directly, as I can’t use Bittorrent here in work. I had a look at the Soundhog site and the Vol. 3 mix looks deadly as well as a couple of others.

B.

http://www.techno.cz/tforum/forum.php?f=105&s=19

loads of direct links here. Don't let the foreign language put you off, it's easy to navigate. I think there's about 26 pages and you can use the numbered links at the bottom of the page to navigate. I've downloaded a few sets from it but not listened to any yet. Plenty of deep dish, sasha, groove armada and the usual stuff there. Enjoy!

KR

P.S. if someone has already posted this link, sorry for stealing your thunder ;), but I found it myself!

BaZmO* wrote:
    Does anybody have any other links to Soundhog mixes? I can only download directly, as I can’t use Bittorrent here in work. I had a look at the Soundhog site and the Vol. 3 mix looks deadly as well as a couple of others.

Here's Soundhog - Live on XFM The Rinse (the Soundhog - rinsemix.mp3 file on that page)
    Greenwich Time Signal (plus a bit of Simon Bates)
    CCS - 'Brother'
    Supreme Nyborn - 'Versatility'
    Black Heat - 'You Should've Listened'
    Soul II Soul - 'Back To Life'
    Lamont Dozier - 'Going Back To My Roots'
    The KLF - '3AM Eternal'
    Chosen Few - 'Funky Buttercup'
    Salt - 'Hung Up'
    Ador 1-4 - 'The Renegade Master'
    Dynamix II - 'Just Give The DJ A Break'
    Herbie Hancock - 'Wiggle Waggle'
    Dynamic Corvettes - 'Funky Music Is The Thing'
    Hardnoise - 'Untitled'
    The Bar Kays - 'Son Of Shaft'
    Alan Hawkshaw - 'Beat Me 'Til I'm Blue'
    NAS - 'It Ain't Hard To Tell'
    Ramsey Lewis - 'Back In The USSR'
    East Of Eden - 'Jig A Jig'
    The Beatles - 'Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Reprise' / 'The End' / 'Birthday' / 'Drive My Car'
    Dizzee Rascal - 'Stand Up Tall'
    The Prodigy - 'Girls [Rex The Dog Remix]'
    TLC - 'No Scrubs'
    Mashtronic - 'Robotalk'
    NERD - 'Lapdance'
    Soundhog - 'Mode7'
    Innocent Sorcerers - 'Anthem'
    The Prodigy - 'Charly'
    David Bowie - 'Rebel Rebel'
    Soundhog - 'Curdler'
    The Human League - 'The Sound Of The Crowd'
    Goldfrapp - 'Strict Machine [We Are Glitter Mix]'
    RAH Band - 'The Crunch'
    Colourbox - 'The Official Colourbox World Cup Theme'
    Soft Cell - 'Tainted Love'
    Beyonce Knowles - 'Work It Out'
    The Doors - 'Bossarocker'
    Justin Timberlake - 'Rock Your Body'
    The Bonzo Dog Band - 'Give Booze A Chance'
    Killer Watts - 'Now Hear This'

I did a look around the net for the rest of his stuff, and all the HTTP links seem to be long dead. His "As Heard on Radio Soundhog Vol. 4 - The Offshore Tapes" was very popular too.

I have Volumes 3 and 4, as well as his XFM Superchunk. I can't upload them to a HTTP site, but if you have a Gmail account I can send them all to you and you should be able to download them from Gmail at work or whereever. I have 3 Gmail invites too if anyone wants one, PM me.

I also have these:
    Lionel Vinyl - XFM Superchunk
    (The Audio Bullys / Daft Punk / Ladytron / Seelenluft part of this mix of very good.)
    Language Lab - Theme from
    Altern 8 - Brutal-8-E
    Audio Bullys - Turned Away
    Daft Punk - Aerodynamic
    Ladytron - 17
    Tears For Fears - shout
    Seelenluft - Manila (Ewan Pearson remix)
    Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb (Tiga remix)
    Har Mar - Power Lunch
    Futureshock - At night (Tomcraft)
    LRD - Jacques Your Body
    Dimples D - Sucker DJ
    Zoot Woman - Automatic (Cosmos remix)
    Zoot Woman - Automatic (original mix)
    U2 - Discotheque
    The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers (Morgan Geist remix)
    Le Tone - Joli Dragon
    Harold Faultermyer - Axel F
    Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
    Stanton Warriors - Da Antidote
    Radio 4 - Dance to the Underground (Playgroup remix)
    Console - Zero Zero
    Duran Duran - Girls on Film (Night Version)
    Sugababes - Hole in the Head
    Missy Elliot - Really Hot
    Elastica - Connection
    Simian/Justice - Never be Alone
    New Order - Fine Time
    Plump DJs feat Gary Numan - Pray For You
    Skewiff - Nitty Gritty
    Prince - When Doves Cry
    Oukast - Miss Jackson
    Trio - Da Da Da
    Fannypack - Cameltoe
    Rinocerose - La guitaristic house organisation
    Sterling Void - Alright
    Hot Hot Heat vs FakeID - No Not Now
    Altern 8 - Brutal-8-E
    DJ Magic Mike - Bounce
    Rick James - Superfreak
    Sir Mix-a-lot - Baby Got Back
    Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart
    The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
    Redman - Lets Get Dirty

POJ Masta - XFM Superchunk (December 2003)
    Dead Perez - Hip Hop
    "Kitten on the Keys" sample
    Julie Andrews - I am Sixteen [going on seventeen]
    "South Park" sample
    Chuck Berry - You never can tell
    Outkast - Hey Ya
    Fatboy Slim - Rockafella Skank
    Electric 6 - Gay Bar [poj mix]
    The Specials - Ghost Town
    KRS one - Sound of da Police
    50 cent - In da club
    Beyonce feat Jayz - Crazy in Love [poj mix]
    NWA vs Kid 606 - Straight outta Compton
    Prodigy - Diesel Power
    Sugababes - Freak like me
    Apeonaut - Human Beatbox/Robot Beatbox
    King Bee - Back by Dope Demand
    Fatman Scoop - Be Faithful
    Missy Elliot - Pass the Dutchie [poj mix]
    MOP - Ante Up
    Punjabi MC - Mundian To Bach Ke
    Public Enemy - Bring the Noise
    Fatboy Slim - Praise you
    House of Pain - Jump Around
    Herbie Hancock - Rockit
    Coldplay - Dont Panic
    New Order - Blue Monday
    Kelis - Milkshake
    Basement Jaxx feat Dizzee Rascal - Lucky Star [poj mix]

FakeID with Lionel Vinyl - Live on XFM's Rinse Mix (June 2004)
    McSleazy - XFM Superchunk (June 2004)

So that's 7 mixes, but I can't find HTTP links to them anymore. I can Gmail these to anyone who wants them, or if someone knows of some webspace I can upload them to I can do that too.

This is one by Poj Masta
    POJ Masta - Unscummer Mix
    Beatles 1966 Christmas Message
    FC Kahuna - Kilo
    Cash, Avlin and the Registers - Stone Thing
    C&C Music Factory - Do you wanna get Funky?
    Polución - Los Pekinikes
    Destinys Child - Lose My Breath
    McDonalds 1979 Flexidisc Promo
    Rip-Off Artist - Kids are Alright
    Dandy Livingstone - Message to you Rudy
    Prodigy - Poison
    Skee-lo - I Wish
    Parliament - Flashlight
    RJD2 - 1979
    half.arsed.beats - fonk
    Beastie Boys - Body Movin'
    Mantronix - Needle to the Groove
    Stone Roses - Fools Gold
    Madonna - Into the Groove
    Les Rhythmes Digitales - Jacques Your Body
    Lipps inc. - Funkytown
    World Class Wrecking Crew - Juice
    Nintendo - Mario Bros. theme
    Jay-Z - H to the Izzo
    Incredible Bongo Band - Apache
    Mylo - Drop the Pressure
    Young MC - Bust a Move
    Freq Nasty - Punkadelic

yo yo plazzt i like the look of "POJ Masta - XFM Superchunk (December 2003)", you think you could Gmail it to me
    pretty please with opal fruits on top :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

and add me as a cc if its not too much hassle? :)

Advertisement