Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon Go Mark III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭dogbert27

phog wrote: »
    They're repeating again on Sunday so you get another chance to get a shiny and be bored :D

Got 4 shinys on Sunday, wasn't so bored! :D

Sylveon is finally happening Tuesday May 25th during the Luminous Y event part 2

https://pokemongolive.com/post/luminouslegends-y-2021/?hl=en

What a time to be alive

Great that you only need hearts to evolve it, a poffin should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Time to practice those Excellent throws...

552668.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, planning to knock a big chunk off the XP I need, 9 million to go for level 50.

Racked up about 350K walking with a Lucky Egg :)

552719.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, with the start of the new Luminous Legends Y event, the rocket leaders have changed up. Arlo now has Venonat, Cliff has Seedot, and Sierra has Sneasel.

And down to 1.3 million off level 50 now.

Angron wrote: »
    So, with the start of the new Luminous Legends Y event, the rocket leaders have changed up. Arlo now has Venonat, Cliff has Seedot, and Sierra has Sneasel.

And down to 1.3 million off level 50 now.

Great for Sneasal with Sierra. I was hoping Cliff would go back to Omanyte so I an complete my Let's GO, Meltan!

Aaaand got there, level 50. Glad to finally be done there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Congrats, dibs on a lucky trade for all your shinies ;)

Congrats, dibs on a lucky trade for all your shinies ;)

We'll get the lucky trade done some day :pac:

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Aaaand got there, level 50. Glad to finally be done there now.

Well done, how do you earn XP so quickly? I feel like I'm stuck on Level 43 forever.

The triple catch XP was a big help, I could fairly reliably get excellent curve throws on the spawns for the event so it added up fairly quickly. Was getting over a million XP in a day a good few days of it.

Community day move for Garchomp is Earth Power, and the bonus is 3x catch XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭phog

One of the better community days.

Though when I think of all the walking I did with my buddy to get candy and now they're throwing candy at us.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Though when I think of all the walking I did with my buddy to get candy and now they're throwing candy at us.

Same as that

I see you've forgotten last year's Pidgey and Weedle Days. Glorious.

:pac:

Dratini was last community day I got a 4 star really hoping for some 4 star Dragon Shark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

... Dragon Shark

doo doo do do do doo
    Dragon Shark
    doo doo do do do doo

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

That's stuck in all our heads now damn youuuu

I see you've forgotten last year's Pidgey and Weedle Days. Glorious.

:pac:

To be fair, Pidgey wasn't a community day, it was only a battle league thing :pac:

• Advertisement

We can currently open twice as many gifts 40km trading is live and TM Frustration away is live too.

40km trading is next weekend sorry for confusion

Is the 40km trades not next weekend?

You are correct trade event is next weekend my eyesight is so bad currently one of the reasons I am not able to play regularly anymore, sorry for confusion.

No worries, you're not the only person I've seen who thought it was this weekend, a couple of discord servers I'm in had folks thinking it.

I still wish it was more range than 40 so I could make better use of it :pac:

https://pokemongolive.com/post/pokemongofest2021-announcement/?hl=en

Decent stuff, and fair bit cheaper than last year.

Cool 4 x points on goggle play purchases

$5 ticket is fantastic

Ticket price is €5.49 just about to buy mine I'm hoping that the storage gets increased beyond 4000 for this event

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭phog

If I was to do CD in Dublin on Sunday where would be the spots for spawns?

• Advertisement

Im doing Glasnevin Cemetery and The Botanic Gardens as Stephens Green will be packed out over 50 pokestops in the cemetery and the gardens so no shortage of lure spots

Advertisement