Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm having premonitions the last few weeks

Options
  • 21-12-2020 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Clearly the lack of replies validates that I'm crazy versus actually experiencing lots of premonitions. Thanks to the two ppl who replied anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Jerry Atrick

Strange alright

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭mickuhaha

Well just a coincidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

What do they show?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Premonitions of what?

Are they visions of the future, or just vague?

Did you have premonitions before?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Was it a premonition regarding the lack of comments on this post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Clearly the lack of replies validates that I'm crazy versus actually experiencing lots of premonitions. Thanks to the two ppl who replied anyway.
    This forum isn't exactly after hours, due to the low volume of traffic here it's generally accepted that if you leave your post here people will respond in due course when they can, kind of like a forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

What happened in your premonitions?

Advertisement