Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hip hop releases 2020

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Love Juice WRLD's new posthumous release, "Righteous". Hits you hard. Very sad, what a talent.

https://youtu.be/ZengOKCUBHo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

i'm liking the pete rock & camp lo album , no surprises its old school :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

peteeeed wrote: »
    i'm liking the pete rock & camp lo album , no surprises its old school :)

Yeah, I'm digging that album

New Alchemist and Freddie Gibbs is real nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

RTJ4 is out! Their website is down but it seems to be on all the streaming services

xckjoo wrote: »
    RTJ4 is out! Their website is down but it seems to be on all the streaming services

Listening now , hell yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

Killer Mike's verse in walking in the snow is crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,583 ✭✭✭✭T. Hanks

RTJ4 wow

They just keep delivering the goods

new oddisee
    a nice surprise

Three new tunes from Joey Bada$$ today. They're quality.

J. Cole dropped two songs from his upcoming album today.
    Logics new album "No Pressure" is also out now.

• Advertisement

new nas alnum out next friday , i liked the kanye produced album so it might be good but .......lost tapes 2 was just ok

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭weemcd

New Nas is nice, perhaps even excellent. One and a half plays through, no skips. Highlight is the Paak track so far for me.

weemcd wrote: »
    New Nas is nice, perhaps even excellent. One and a half plays through, no skips. Highlight is the Paak track so far for me.

thats good to hear , i'll give it a go

i'm loving marlowe 2, l'orange on fire with the production

• Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Does Tom MacDonald fit in here?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭b.gud

New Action Bronson album, "Only For Dolphins", out now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,489 ✭✭✭VW 1

New 21 savage and metro boomin album is decent, raps are fine nothing revelatory there but the production and beats are excellent.

Also been listening to an album by bad boy chiller crew (saw a decent review on pitchfork) a group from Bradford. Again, the lyrics are the usual cars drugs drink gang bravado stuff, but the flow is great and the beats are really bouncy high tempo dance stuff, unusual combination but really high energy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭waynescales1

peteeeed wrote: »
    new nas alnum out next friday , i liked the kanye produced album so it might be good but .......lost tapes 2 was just ok

Nice to hear Nas and Cormega together again, after all the animosity between them. 24 years since their last collaboration if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭weemcd

Kid Cudi just announced Man on the Moon III on his social media. Will definitely be looking forward to playing this one.

New Busta Rhymes single is out featuring a long awaited new verse from Kendrick. Great to see Kendrick back, hopefully he'll drop a new album before the year is out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

New Busta album is great, if only you could drop the skits and intros.
    I'm not a fan of long 24 track albums anymore, back in the day I used to love them because I was getting value for my cash.
    But this has turned that around, album grows throughout and Busta has some serious serious skills.

The recent Benny The Butcher album is incredible.

I'm also still listening to Marlowe 2 a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭melted_face

really liking the new album from pink siifu & fly anakin , sweet production and top raps, what more could ya want ?!? (fewer skits)

new ep from russ is kinda good too, prob cos its loaded with features

the four owls album on that list is great

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

MOTM 3 out Friday, Should be a great album

https://twitter.com/KidCudi/status/1335995270245437442

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON