Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eir sport app (mobile red ) acess

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

LizardKing wrote: »
    Hello Eir Reps

Still cannot access Eir Sports App after almost 90 days since I opened request.

I firmly believe this is simple issue with my account , something not checked or flagged.

I've moved my plan today to 30 day rolling sim only 50GB with unlimited calls/texts/ 200 international mins and also Eir Sports App

Can I get some sort of update on this please!

Thanks
    Hi LizardKing

We can't deal with technical issues on this forum.  Please click here to chat to one our technical support agents or alternatively you can call 1890 260 260.

Many thanks

Linzi 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Sorry Linzi please discuss with your team!

I opened this with you guys in Jan... and was told it was being escalated and opened with internal teams.

I passed all details via PM to the 2 reps now ...

I was last told that I would get an update soon as per message below
    Hi Alan,

I have escalated this to our eir sport team to get this resolved.

As soon as I get an update I will advise.

Sincere apologies this is ongoing for so long.

Thanks,
    Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

LizardKing wrote: »
    Sorry Linzi please discuss with your team!

I opened this with you guys in Jan... and was told it was being escalated and opened with internal teams.

I passed all details via PM to the 2 reps now ...

I was last told that I would get an update soon as per message below
    Originally posted by Eir Rep Grainne

Hi Alan,

I have escalated this to our eir sport team to get this resolved.

As soon as I get an update I will advise.

Sincere apologies this is ongoing for so long.

Thanks,
    Grainne
    Hi LizardKing 

This forum is closing and I wouldn't be able to follow up on this for you.  You can reach us through Facebook and Twitter or by calling our customer care on 1901.

Kind Regards

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭LizardKing

OH Fantastic so I'm back at square one via another channel / team

Might be best if I move my business me thinks

Advertisement