Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irreligious countries and ****.

• 10-04-2011 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion

So obviously ex-soviet countries are free from religion, for obvious reasons. Where do you think Ireland will rank?? After the next census.

I think it will be 50% religious, if that.

What you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭liamw

Delete this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

liamw wrote: »
    Delete this thread

LOL. Jesus fukking plate spinning Christ. You are as bad as me Liam. It's totally morning like...

lol-face.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

What's going on? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

Ah man this is now my favourite thread on boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

?

• Advertisement

strobe, you about?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

strobe, you about?

Strobe sent me a text to reply to ya, but unfortunately I only spotted it now. :o

strobe, you about?

Reply 23 hours late. Don't give a sh1t. (you will have to envisage the meme template. {Some frog or lion or a bear or some crap})

strobe wrote: »
    Reply 23 hours late. Don't give a sh1t. (you will have to envisage the meme template)

Ahh now strobe it's not the end of the world.

I don't actually like this song.:D

Malty_T wrote: »
    Ahh now strobe it's not the end of the world.

I don't actually like this song.:D

In a vague attempt to draw the thread back towards the ethos (see what I did there?) of the forum.

that is an amazing song Malty. Boo urns

:)

• Advertisement

On topic to the thread AND keeping in line with the flow...

Liam? How's it?

Hey strobe, not too bad. Pretty crazy night; hate dick-teases.

Quick update on the week gone by. This week we've been mostly heard **** from dead man and bouledavier. Dead man is on a roll. Let's see if he continues to remain in ignorance and shut off his brain for another week. Later.

Oh and FYI, Brown Bomber hates Jews but tries unsucessfully to hide the fact that he has an anti-Jew agenda. It's pretty funny if you want to tune in.

Thanks for the low down man. You left out the fact that Jakkass shocked the nation by revealing he thinks the apostles wouldn't have risked death if Jesus didn't really come back to life.

But that's why we are a good team. We tie up all the loose ends.

Till next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Thanks for the low down man. You left out the fact that Jakkass shocked the nation by revealing he thinks the apostles wouldn't have risked death if Jesus didn't really come back to life.

But that's why we are a good team. We tie up all the loose ends.

Till next time.

I didn't say that in that thread, but meh, there's only so much tellin' that can be done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

F*ck me we're embarrassingly low on that list. Hope people were honest on the census

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Is there a full moon at the moment?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Is there a full moon at the moment?
    Maybe - I was afraid this thread referred to some internet meme I'm not young or hip enough to understand. :pac:

Rules of this thread
    You can only post here while drunk or high. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Rules of this thread

But you just broke the rules!!! OMG!!

Malty_T wrote: »
    But you just broke the rules!!! OMG!!

Well now I ain't breaking the rules!!! ahhhh (btw it took me so many backspaces to make this readable)

Well now I ain't breaking the rules!!! ahhhh (btw it took me so many backspaces to make this readable)

Ooops I just broke em...:p

Rules of this thread

:eek:

I thought this was the thread for posting posts where the time started with a 0.

You set me up McGarnagle!!!!!

So, here is the thing. These people, Skep and Jakkass and PDN and co, they actually believe that stuff.

No, I know what you are thinking {they can't possibly},, but they do. Really!

They are not just pretending to believe in magic to give us something to talk about. They actually believe magic is real and there is this guy that has all the magic, all the magic, and he is mad for setting fire to you 'cause you don't believe he is magic.

Seriously! I'm not even messing. They really believe that. I'm telling ye.

They are a good bunch of lads. Nice guys, I think we will all agree. I think we will all agree there? But they believe there is a magic guy that will do magic to you any second now. ANY...SECOND...NOW!

Anyways, if anyone out there wants to magic me up an F-22. Well, that would be just swell. In fact, if an F-22 appears in front of my door tomorrow I will totally convert the world to Christianity.

Give me two weeks and one magic F-22 Raptor and I guarantee I will convert two hundred and sixty four people to Christianity by Friday week.

I'm not even joking, I'll totally do it.

...and the song they should have used...

No, I know what you are thinking {they can't possibly},, but they do. Really!

They are not just pretending to believe in magic to give us something to talk about. They actually believe magic is real and there is this guy that has all the magic, all the magic, and he is mad for setting fire to you 'cause you don't believe he is magic.

Seriously! I'm not even messing. They really believe that. I'm telling ye.

I know dude. I swear from the moment I joined this forum I was baffled by the fact that intelligent people could actually believe the horse**** that is religion. I still don't fully get it. It's really bizarre!

No rapture strobe... and nobody even seemed surprised. What is the world coming to when we can't even trust the bible! shocking

No rapture strobe... and nobody even seemed surprised. What is the world coming to when we can't even trust the bible! shocking

They tried to Rapture me man. Half way through the process the HHS (that's not humbucker, humbucker, single coil, surprisingly enough, it stands for Heaven Health and Safety) showed up and said my blood was too flammable and so I would have to remain on the ground until I was fit for salvation.

I said "yeah, no problem, pick me up in about an hour, I'll be hot to rock", but while I was waiting for them to come back I noticed a crossroads in the distance. Long story short, I challenged the Devil to a fiddle contest, He wamped me.

Then I tempted Him into going double or nothing on a blues guitar battle. Obviously I won, what with being the greatest blues guitarist that has ever lived and all, so I now own Satan's soul.

Next thing I know the RCC (that's Rapture Conveyance Crew, not Roman Catholic Church, of course) show up to whisk me off to Heaven and their back door fraud system picks up that I am in possession of one Devil soul. Before I can explain about the whole fiddle/guitar thing they cancel my inter-dimensional passport. Space cops huh? And this is what our metaphysical taxes pay for? Bloody typical...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

(btw it took me so many backspaces to make this readable)

Exactly. When I'm drunk my posts are identical to my regular posts, it just takes five times as long to type them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

K I think anywhere between 30 and 80 percent. The bible told me that'd be the result. So if that is the result then the bible is obv true. Agreed? Good.

• Advertisement

Not much to say except... materialist evolution conspiracy... bla bla bla bla bla.. magic man created the word in 6 days a few thousand years ago.. the speed of light has slowed down LOL

day-1-create-light-day-4-create-light-source.jpg

Advertisement