Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Looking for an accountant for self employed person, tax and vat registered, need help with prsi and usc, also filing when it comes to that!

Pm me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭52paddy

Hi,

I'm looking for quotes to file a tax return. I'm a fulltime musician (sole trader).

Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭tvjunki

Construction business based in North County Dublin. Looking for an accountant/firm to complete yearly returns to Revenue and cro for limited company(only changed from sole trader last year to co.)

All day books completed inhouse including payroll for 5/6people. Vat completed In house.

Also prepare personal return on rental properties. All calculations prepared in house.
    Need someone to review and submit. Pm if you require any further information. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FMLUCAS

Hi

I am looking for an accountancy help / recommendation.

We are looking to put our personal finances in perspective, setting up income statements and a balance sheet, considering mortgage, savings and investments we have.

Please send quotes or your recommendations.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭searunner

FMLUCAS wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking for an accountancy help / recommendation.

We are looking to put our personal finances in perspective, setting up income statements and a balance sheet, considering mortgage, savings and investments we have.

Please send quotes or your recommendations.

Thanks

What part of the country are you based?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Esku81

Hi,

Looking for accountant. Im self employed person and vat registered. Doing bookkeeping myself in online Sage One. Looking for someone to do end of the year USC and PRSI.
    Based in South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭searunner

Esku81 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for accountant. Im self employed person and vat registered. Doing bookkeeping myself in online Sage One. Looking for someone to do end of the year USC and PRSI.
    Based in South Dublin

Sorry, but im the wrong side of the county to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

IT Contractor, just formed limited company and looking for an accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

Ush1 wrote: »
    IT Contractor, just formed limited company and looking for an accountant.

What part of the country are based?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TearFairy

Hi,

Looking at moving house and applying for a new mortgage and need some advice around our finances. We are based in Dublin northside

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

TearFairy wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking at moving house and applying for a new mortgage and need some advice around our finances. We are based in Dublin northside

That is very vague. What specifically are you seeking?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TearFairy

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    That is very vague. What specifically are you seeking?

Oh right sorry. Not sure what you mean, I am looking for advice on how best to organise our finances in relation to current loans, savings etc in order to approach the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Tara4

I've been off work for a while with health issues. My background is in software/engineering. I want to go from disability to rehabilitative work to coming off welfare payments and going it alone as a digital marketer/developer/administrator.

I want to register as a sole trader. I've read up on the cro site and revenue. But i have no training as an accountant.

I need an accountant that doesn't cost the earth and that I can meet from time to time in Cork city. If they work from home, then great. We can meet in a restaurant/bar in the city.

How much would it be to register as self-employed with revenue and to register as a sole trader with cro ? I don't think I'll be registering for VAT as I don't buy many products/services that I could claim back. And I'm not sure whether i'll earn 37,500€ this year.

PM me pls,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 drumlishboy

Tara4 wrote: »
    I've been off work for a while with health issues. My background is in software/engineering. I want to go from disability to rehabilitative work to coming off welfare payments and going it alone as a digital marketer/developer/administrator.

I want to register as a sole trader. I've read up on the cro site and revenue. But i have no training as an accountant.

I need an accountant that doesn't cost the earth and that I can meet from time to time in Cork city. If they work from home, then great. We can meet in a restaurant/bar in the city.

How much would it be to register as self-employed with revenue and to register as a sole trader with cro ? I don't think I'll be registering for VAT as I don't buy many products/services that I could claim back. And I'm not sure whether i'll earn 37,500€ this year.

PM me pls,

Thanks

Hi Tara,
    Any interest in someone based in dublin. Most of what you are looking can done be email.
    Cheers
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xorsha

Hi, I own a small SaaS software company, which at the moment I'm running part-time. The company at the moment has very few transactions, probably around 80 per year, including purchases and sales. The revenue is still low at the moment (below 3k/year) but I plan to grow it to a profitable business over the next few years.
    I handle bookkeeping and VAT returns by myself at the moment, I need an accountant who can help me with CT and Annual returns, plus anything else that is required to maintain tax and reporting compliance.
    I would prefer accountants with a personal approach, and that can reply to my (very rare) enquiries within a decent amount of time.
    Anywhere around Dublin and surrounding counties would work for me.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭MizMix

Hi All,

Looking to switch accountant. Currently VAT registered (shop and online) but due to closure of the shop I will cease trading for a few months, deregister for VAT and stay under the threshold (will be online only). Possibility of running a LTD co and sole trader due to two very different product ranges. So need some initial advice and from there annual returns, compliance with CR filing obligations and my own income tax returns. Based in Dundalk but happy to do most by email, post paperwork and meet only when needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭JohnRock

Hi all,

Could someone please recommend an accountant for a tax return for a contractor working in IT?

Many thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cillmhanach

Hi John,

Did you get an accountant?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kalculate

Esku81 wrote: »
    Hi,

Based in South Dublin

Hello I can help if you aren’t sorted already?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kalculate

Tara4 wrote: »

PM me pls,

Thanks

Hi Tara I’m based in Cork I’ll PM there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I am looking for an online accountant, once of to do first time tax return to include usc and prsi, VAT registered, pays RCT so this would need to be sorted,
    I use sage one so hope this might help to view accounts,
    please pm me quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭factnee

HR consultant looking for accountant. 1 director only. CRO returns, Corporation Tax, Monthly payroll returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭td2008

Hi,

IT contractor operating as a company director looking to get accounts done for 2019 and also need full accounts for 2018 (have abridged accounts).
    Looking for mortgage approval and broker mentioned I needed two years of full accounts.

Thanks,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Long Turn

Can you get a trial balance from whoever prepared the abridged accounts?

Is the company up to date with the CRO ?

Long Turn wrote: »
    Can you get a trial balance from whoever prepared the abridged accounts?

Is the company up to date with the CRO ?

Banks and mortgage providers have started asking for the accountants PI insurance details. The OP may need to get the accounts certified by a qualified accountant if they weren't prepared by one originally.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

brenbrady wrote: »
    Banks and mortgage providers have started asking for the accountants PI insurance details. The OP may need to get the accounts certified by a qualified accountant if they weren't prepared by one originally.

Yes, this is happening a lot now. I've a small business, no practicing cert, just sole traders and unaudited companies and I'm finding now that sometimes banks won't accept my accounts so the poster may need a certified set of accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭ Danny Nutritious Gut

Yes, this is happening a lot now. I've a small business, no practicing cert, just sole traders and unaudited companies and I'm finding now that sometimes banks won't accept my accounts so the poster may need a certified set of accounts.

Although “Accountant” is not a legally protected term, Anti Money Laundering and GDPR legislation will protect the term in everything but name, similar to what happened with Liquidators.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Hi,
    I'm setting up as an engineering contractor to work in Rathdrum in Wicklow, moving back to Ireland 2 days before i start! Looking for an accountant, not sure how important it would be to get one in the area, with regards to how much you need to visit an accountant.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭borderfox11

Hi,

Looking for quotes on filing CGT/Income tax and trading returns please, in Kildare
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Edith B

We are an accountancy firm, looking after mostly non-national clients, who have their businesses in Ireland. We provide many services but what we don’t do is audit.
    As three of our clients lost their audit exemption with the Companies Registration Office, we look now for an auditing firm, to assist us with the B1 returns.
    We are in accountancy business for many years and I’m an ACCA qualified accountant, so we can provide all the necessary reporting and any reconciliation required, that can be relied upon.
    I’d appreciate if you provided an estimated outline of your fees.

Private message me for mobile number and email to chat further.

Regards

Advertisement