Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

one week to stock up on food

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,056 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Interesting message of one week to stock up on food

... What for I have no idea :confused: ...
    Eating? There's not a lot else you can do with food. Except maybe a food fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,864 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Yet another predicted armageddon can be crossed off the list!

Life ain't always empty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

video posted on 24th august so what's that 3 weeks later and we are still alive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

Interesting message of one week to stock up on food

... What for I have no idea :confused: ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlCRyDMPr84

So, what did we miss...?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

I'm not a Christian, I do have an interest in prophesy and in my opinion prophesy is more metaphorical than a reality.

I read a lot and have an interest in the psyche of different sub cultures, religion's and spiritual idealogy.

Looking back through history, even in my lifetime.
    I was born in 1975 and the moving statue thing, was the first time I remember thinking about my mortality and my Catholic upbringing.
    I was only ten and a bit worried due to my cognitive dissonance.

My grandmother just fobbed it off as people looking at something for far too long.
    Or wishful thinking.

Then the gulf War came, more stress and worry. Then 911 and the second gulf war and I was having a good think about it.

Then Christians, Atheists, Yazidis, Shias, Allawites and Sufis being killed in the Syria conflict could be a prophesied too. Or a sign of the end.

Now we've the corona virus, supposedly it's a pandemic that could be another prophetic scenario.

I find it interesting, but the collective psyche throughout history shows how sometimes its not hard to predict outcomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

pauldla wrote: »
    So, what did we miss...?

phase 3 lockdown in donegal

The good people of Donegal might have benefited from this being clarified beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,056 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

pauldla wrote: »
    The good people of Donegal might have benefited from this being clarified beforehand.
    Perhaps it was? The typical fate for prophecies of unpleasant outcomes is that they get ignored.

(This applies to natural and supernatural prophecies alike.)

Peregrinus wrote: »
    Perhaps it was? The typical fate for prophecies of unpleasant outcomes is that they get ignored.

(This applies to natural and supernatural prophecies alike.)

It should certainly be easy enough to determine if such a clear prophecy was offered to the good people of Donegal?

• Advertisement

august 24

couple of weeks gone food gone bad

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

You can upgrade that to level 4 and level 3 nationally ..... as the NWO boils the pot slowly.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

You can upgrade that to level 4 and level 3 nationally ..... as the NWO boils the pot slowly.

Mod: Failing to see any ongoing connection with this thread and Christianity. For anyone keen to continue this discussion, I'd recommend the conspiracy theories forum and/or the corona virus forum. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement