Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Is this copy and paste? I know how to cook asparagus.

it is yes.i needed guidance lol

i have steamer pots so thats how i will do them,first time to try it so hope i like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Meat and two veg with nice wine and free dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

bassy wrote: »
    i have steamer pots so thats how i will do them,first time to try it so hope i like them.

Cut the wood off the ends first.

Cut the wood off the ends first.

cheers S

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,986 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte with 2 espresso shooters.

Fathom wrote: »
    Latte with 2 espresso shooters.

fancy dandy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Meat and two veg with nice wine and free dessert.

Meat and two veg on your Anniversary night? I hear ya!:D

Another beer!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,986 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

fancy dandy lol
    Cheers bassy!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Bowl of pasta and some garlic bread in bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Grub o clock. Sezhuan beef, fried rice and feck it, chips too.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭John.burke

granola

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

i,ve never had asparagus,how do you cook them,boil them yes ?.

After steaming, which is how I always cook them, you could let them cool a bit & then wrap in Serrano/prosciutto ham & then fry them.

Not the healthiest & salty, but delilicious.

Tesco sell very thin asparagus in a pack. They are the only ones my kiddos will eat. The normal asparagus bunch are too thick & 'vegetabley' for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Mocha & cheese and onion pringles :pac:

Club milk & a cuppa tea

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭John.burke

Cold brew mocha would 11/10 recommend

This Cheese & Potato pie, I know so basic but it was so nice.. http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/8634/mam-s-special-cheese-and-potato-pie.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lamb shanks, chips and peas :)

Just eaten the tastiest thing, I think I've ever eaten.

Cured pork belly from James Whelan butchers in Dunnnes Bishopstown.
    Mother of god.

Cured-Pork-Belly.jpg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Mocha & cheese and onion pringles :pac:

I have some double choc mochas in the press, might add Bailey's to one later one.

• Advertisement

beer :)

Strong, dark coffee. Makes your eyes dilate. O-O

Strong, dark coffee. Makes your eyes dilate. O-O

a skinny one fathom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Toast with honey & a cuppa tae

a skinny one fathom :D
    Tall and skinny. That's me bassy.

Tall and skinny. That's me bassy.

you sound very nice fathom :)

you sound very nice fathom :)
    Cheers bassy! Sips coffee.

Cheers bassy! Sips coffee.

you are truly welcome fathom! sips beer :)

Off to market. Buy food. Laters all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hot chocolate and chocolate biscuits :)

Advertisement