Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fancy Dress Ideas

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 conormark

Hey, I have the same dilema of what to wear on Halloween fancy dress. I was trying to think of something that I couls make in the theme of N.A.M.A! Yes the crap we are hearing about in the news everyday. I was trying to think of what I could do to protray it in fancy costume format. And yes, I know it's depressing and we're all fed up hearing about it :-) Any ideas?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

My favourite guy and girl combo has to be Cruella and a dalmation, its a classic that never gets old.

Milk Cartons are also a great idea, or a cow and a milk

7070%5B1%5D.jpg

Loads more Idea's at TheCostumeShop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

halloweencostumeschart.png

Advertisement