Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outstanding Fees and repeating exams

• 22-06-2015 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey,

So i still have outstanding fees from last semester. I also need to repeat one of my exams. However due to the outstanding fees i cannot access my student records to register for the repeats. Does this mean that I cannot repeat exams with outstanding fees?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭RachealB

Hi how do you register for repeats can't find it on student records qca of 2,3 and f and d1 do I need to repeat the d1

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

RachealB wrote: »
    Hi how do you register for repeats can't find it on student records qca of 2,3 and f and d1 do I need to repeat the d1

You don't have to repeat the D1. Doing so and bringing it up to a C3 might bump your QCA up a bit, so if that's important to you then you can repeat it, but you don't need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

RachealB wrote: »

You can't register until Wednesday, check your emails, you should have an email explaining everything.

Advertisement