Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Potato waffles

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

aido79 wrote: »
    Perth..I'm guessing you don't live there?

Ah crap ha , nope im in sydney ..

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Pugins

Spud shed also has them. They have bags of mini ones for $2.99 (approx 30), industrial size 2.5kg blue translucent bags are available for $6.99. Said I'd try the mini ones first and they're excellent.

Finally got to Spud Shed and I agree the mini waffles are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,011 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

NIALL D wrote: »
    Ah crap ha , nope im in sydney ..

Aldi has mini waffles most of the time. Quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭acb

So funny...Im back 4 weeks and absolutely got giddy in the shop when i seen the waffles :) Needless to say Ive been gorging on them. Have to say its great too having a whole isle dedicated to proper biscuits and not crackers or tim tams (yuck yuck yuck)

So , just been to aldi in ashfield and no waffles , very dissapointed ..
    Must try a few others just to see !!

• Advertisement

By any chance did anyone come across anything since .. ?

At last jus found waffles .
    There new in wollies .
    Got them in burwood..
    Birdseye an all , only the best..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Yup exact same ones found in Garden City Westfield brisbane's Woolworths.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I've been gorging on them the past 4-5 days....about 5 packets gone already.

• Advertisement

pete4130 wrote: »
    I've been gorging on them the past 4-5 days....about 5 packets gone already.

Haha
    I know the feeling , herself is kiwi and i introduced her to waffles , shes hooked on them already !! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

NIALL D wrote: »
    Haha
    I know the feeling , herself is kiwi and i introduced her to waffles , shes hooked on them already !! ;-)

Getting my partners family to try them was a bit tough....they don't know what to make of them. Once they tried them....they realised how good they were. I need to stay off them for a few days now I think.

Advertisement