Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Big DID.IE sale

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

any other good value, or are they still more expensive than amazon even on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

any other good value, or are they still more expensive than amazon even on sale?

I've never found anything on Diddy I couldn't get from Amazon for less. Sometimes they have some of those 'we have 1 in stock' sales which really annoys me as its a right drive to go and see what they (don't) have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

househero wrote: »
    I've never found anything on Diddy I couldn't get from Amazon for less.

You didn't click on the link in the OP then.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

You didn't click on the link in the OP then.

Ex-display ... not sure they're such good value!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Furzy wrote: »

Ex-display Zanussi in DID is more expensive than its brand new equivalent in Powercity.

http://www.did.ie/washing-machines/zanussi-8kg-1200-spin-white-washing-machine-zwf81260w-prd

http://powercity.ie/?par=40-01-Z81260W

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Bit of a Harvey Norman sale this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

Furzy wrote: »

Which is why it's half the price of Amazon. It's excellent value.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Which is why it's half the price of Amazon. It's excellent value.

Is it? I see marketplace sellers selling it but they're rarely the best price around, amazon themselves don't seem to stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

Is it? I see marketplace sellers selling it but they're rarely the best price around, amazon themselves don't seem to stock it.

Yup, amazon sellers offer it for £55 used. Ex display models are not exactly well looked after, they have been abused by kids every day for the last year or so

They are really taking the Michael as most stuff is only 20% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,661 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

DID years ago used to be very good - around 2008 I kitted out pretty much my entire apartment with stuff I bought there.. dunno what's happened to them in more recent times though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement