Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

konline wrote: »
    Hi BigMickey, I am looking for a Small Double Divan Bed (optional two drawers) with an Extra Firm Mattress and a Headboard. I see Hilton Divan bed on your website.
    Can you please recommend a good quality one and give me a decent price, like you are doing for many here?
    Thank you.

The Hilton is a medium firm mattress. It would not be classed as extra firm. We have the Best Rest 2 in 1 where one side is as hard as the floor while the other side has a bit of a give in it. We have Airsprung small double beds with drawers from €249 upwards. Are you local ? Can you call to view ? We have some beautiful beds from an NBF member company in UK call Mayfair. These would be well worth a look. High quality but very affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭konline

The Hilton is a medium firm mattress. It would not be classed as extra firm. We have the Best Rest 2 in 1 where one side is as hard as the floor while the other side has a bit of a give in it. We have Airsprung small double beds with drawers from €249 upwards. Are you local ? Can you call to view ? We have some beautiful beds from an NBF member company in UK call Mayfair. These would be well worth a look. High quality but very affordable.

Thanks for prompt reply. I live in Dublin.
    I will go for Best Rest 2 in 1, please give me quote with and without drawers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Do you do any bed that would be suitable for a guest room, a single bed with another single bed underneath that can be converted in two singles or combined as a double.

Or something like a day bed again with another mattress stored in it.

I found this on your site, does it include the mattresses for this price.

Despina Single Bed with Guest Bed - €370

dingding wrote: »
    Do you do any bed that would be suitable for a guest room, a single bed with another single bed underneath that can be converted in two singles or combined as a double.

Or something like a day bed again with another mattress stored in it.

I found this on your site, does it include the mattresses for this price.

Despina Single Bed with Guest Bed - €370

http://www.bigmickey.ie/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74_145&products_id=734

Lauren bed for €349 including mattresses. Despina bed does not include mattresses in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mick!
    He sorted me out with with a very solid single bed for a great price.
    Delivered it on Saturday evening
    Hope to do some more business with you in the near future.
    Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Hi there,

I found the thread a few weeks ago and was encouraged by the Feedback here. Left a message and Mick Rang, asked us what we were looking for and took time to go through various options. The beds we wanted weren't in Ireland so he picked them up in the UK and arranged deliver last night and even turned around late to deliver as I was in FLAC and couldn't answer his calls at the time he was in Rathmines.

Took delivery of two Pine Beds last night.
    http://www.bigmickey.ie/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74_77&products_id=1907

They are perfect for the price. Picked up two matresses also a pocket spring and a semi ortho which Mick recommended based on our budget and what we were looking for. He even took away the old beds and matresses for us for 20 bucks.

Very very impressed with the effort, free delivery, after sales service and manner generally. Could not recommend highly enough.

Hundreds of beds at bargain prices coming your way :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057398932

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Hundreds of beds at bargain prices coming your way :

Yay, hopefully this thread can continue over there instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

Free delivery to Waterford also. We are in Dublin everyday. Not as often in Waterford but once ordered should not be too long. Tell us what you need and we will try our best for you.

what is your delivery to dundalk?
    we are looking for a new single mattress, 4' headboard and a double bed?
    thanks

gomamochi1 wrote: »
    thanks

Delivery is free. Have a few deliveries for Dundalk next Wednesday if any good to you.

Thanks

Mick

086-8356888

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Hi Mick,
    Do you have any corner sofa beds in stock? If so,could you post a link up please,thanks

toby2111 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,
    Do you have any corner sofa beds in stock? If so,could you post a link up please,thanks

Some posted here earlier on page 4.

gomamochi1 wrote: »
    thanks

Going to Dundalk tomorrow if you need anything.

toby2111 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

We have this out of DFS http://www.dfs.ie/infinity/left-hand-facing-pillow-back-corner-deluxe-sofa-bed-eternal-101030166p--1#CMG2fC7Rkli3YDdB.97

ONLY €1250 with us

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hi Mick,

Do you still respond to these posts? i'm looking for a double for a rental room of good quality but reasonable price (200e)

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Do you still respond to these posts? i'm looking for a double for a rental room of good quality but reasonable price (200e)

Hi Jesper,

We have Airpsrung double divan sets including mattress for €199. We also have hundreds of other beds and mattresses.

Regards

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Looking for a firm mattress with base up to King size. Cash in hand :)

percy212 wrote: »
    Looking for a firm mattress with base up to King size. Cash in hand :)

The Best Rest "Raz" semi orthopedic bed with FREE HEADBOARD deal is on again this weekend if anyone interested.

Double inc. Headboard is €399 for complete bed

King inc. Headboard is €449

First 20 buyers also get a Free Microfibre Duvet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Hey, do you do bunks? Looking for a white, wooden triple bunk with mattresses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hi BigMickey!

Looking for a King or SuperKing Divan with a decent mattress. Anything decent going at the moment?

Cheers

• Advertisement

SK1979 wrote: »
    Hi BigMickey!

Looking for a King or SuperKing Divan with a decent mattress. Anything decent going at the moment?

Cheers

We always have loads. It is most advisable to come and try them out though. We have complete brand new Silentnight Superking beds on offer for only €499 for the mattress, base and headboard. We got 2 containers of beds yesterday that will be one of this and one of that and so on and is impossible to put all of these up on the website so it is best to call and pick a bed that you like. You will get a bargain for sure.

Regards

Mick

086 8356888

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

The Best Rest "Raz" semi orthopedic bed with FREE HEADBOARD deal is on again this weekend if anyone interested.

Double inc. Headboard is €399 for complete bed

King inc. Headboard is €449

First 20 buyers also get a Free Microfibre Duvet

Any images of the bed?
    Also do you do very good mattress toppers (rented mattress is very springy and soft, love a hard mattress!)

rustyzip wrote: »
    Any images of the bed?
    Also do you do very good mattress toppers (rented mattress is very springy and soft, love a hard mattress!)

https://www.bigmickey.ie/product/best-rest-raz-semi-orthopaedic-mattress/

We have a mattress call the 2 in 1. It's as hard as concrete on one side with a bit of a give in the other side and then we have plenty of regular firm mattresses also.

Toppers also available.

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Hi Mick,

We're looking for a double bed for spare room, any good deals coming up?

commited wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

We're looking for a double bed for spare room, any good deals coming up?

Hi there

We always have good deals. Any preference for divan, metal, leather or timber frame ?

Definitely a divan.

commited wrote: »
    Definitely a divan.

We have double sets from €199 upwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Hi, I'm looking for a good quality bunk bed. Do you supply them and take the old beds.

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a good quality bunk bed. Do you supply them and take the old beds.

Yes, we have several types and colours from €199 upwards and we can take old beds also. Free nationwide delivery also.

• Advertisement

Is your €199 double bed the same as Airsprung Hollis from Argos? This is a bed that will be rarely used as it's to go in our second spare room so is it worth spending twice as much on the semi-ortho model?

When's the next delivery slot in Dublin available?

Advertisement