Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
05-07-2020, 00:38   #1831
superfurry1
Registered User
 
superfurry1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,183
Just wanna say thanks again for sorting a great divan and mattress for us great quality and best deal around cheers John.
superfurry1 is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-07-2020, 06:23   #1832
orm0nd
Registered User
 
orm0nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfurry1 View Post
Just wanna say thanks again for sorting a great divan and mattress for us great quality and best deal around cheers John.
A bit late but want to second the thanks.good deal and prompt courteous delivery.
orm0nd is offline  
Thanks from:
06-07-2020, 01:08   #1833
_Chaos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 142
Hey BigMickey

How much is your cheapest King-size wooden bed frame? No need for the mattress, just the frame, any colour/wood/design

Thanks
_Chaos is offline  
Thanks from:
07-07-2020, 11:48   #1834
Evil_g
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 432
Hi. I've been looking at mattress sold by one of your competitors as "Spinal Pedic Elegance Mattress" manufactured by Glin Eagle.

Do you stock this product? Or an equivalent?
Evil_g is online now  
07-07-2020, 17:22   #1835
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,208
Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Chaos View Post
Hey BigMickey

How much is your cheapest King-size wooden bed frame? No need for the mattress, just the frame, any colour/wood/design

Thanks
Hi

This one for 215 euro :

https://bigmickey.ie/product/limelig...n-bed-frame-2/

But if you had an extra 84 euro, we have a really sturdy solid wood frame on offer. It's not on our site currently as we only have 2 left and will sell from our shop anyways. If you pm me a number or e mail, I can send you some images.

Bigmickey.ie
bigmickey.ie is offline  
Advertisement
07-07-2020, 18:17   #1836
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_g View Post
Hi. I've been looking at mattress sold by one of your competitors as "Spinal Pedic Elegance Mattress" manufactured by Glin Eagle.

Do you stock this product? Or an equivalent?
Hi

I had a look on google and the information on this mattress is vague enough. It says it's a 2000 pocket mattress and any of the information is pretty standard after that. I think there is a spelling mistake in the manufacturers name and it should be Glen Eagle.

We still have a small quantity of the John Lewis 5000 pocket for 499 euro. Loads of guys got them on here already. Might be of interest to you.

Bigmickey.ie
bigmickey.ie is offline  
Thanks from:
17-07-2020, 20:26   #1837
DubDani
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,083
We recently tested some mattresses and really liked the Royale Natural 3000, especially the firmness. Unfortunately wife is baulking at the price of 999Euro for a Super king. Is that one ever reduced or available as a second/transport marked etc.?

Last edited by DubDani; 17-07-2020 at 21:57.
DubDani is offline  
18-07-2020, 21:45   #1838
brightkane
Brightane
 
brightkane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,345
Hi Mick and Fiona
Time has come to replace your previously supplied mattress 🙈
Last year's bunk beds are still going strong and a big hit .

We have a look at these and tested them today and rank them in the following order of comfortness.

https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/kin...e-superbe.html
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/kin...-cashmere.html
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/kin...-tranquil.html

What's your thoughts and can we try them out ?
brightkane is offline  
20-07-2020, 10:33   #1839
Stupify
Registered User
 
Stupify's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 505
Do you stock any latex mattresses? Slept in one recently and had the best sleep in a long time.
Stupify is offline  
Advertisement
20-07-2020, 13:05   #1840
Mav11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 434
Hi, probably been asked before, but do you take away the old mattresses? Thanks
Mav11 is offline  
20-07-2020, 13:32   #1841
Doop
Registered User
 
Doop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,287
Hi Mickey,

I'm look for a divan (no headboard) with 2x drawers on the same side is that possible? will be up against a wall under the evaes of a dormer so not too high either preferably. also its a very tight room. I previously bought an ikea double bed and its too long for the room by a couple of mm! can you advise exactly how long the divan is? Presume it the same length as a mattress and not longer? the mattress just fits wall to wall.

Thanks
Doop is offline  
20-07-2020, 13:40   #1842
AngryLips
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doop View Post
Hi Mickey,

I'm look for a divan (no headboard) with 2x drawers on the same side is that possible? will be up against a wall under the evaes of a dormer so not too high either preferably. also its a very tight room. I previously bought an ikea double bed and its too long for the room by a couple of mm! can you advise exactly how long the divan is? Presume it the same length as a mattress and not longer? the mattress just fits wall to wall.

Thanks

Yes that's possible, you just specify your customisation when you order it. It's something like an additional €45 per drawer. I actually ordered one just yesterday, it's a brand called Respa and they stock them in Bargaintown, EZ Living and Michael Murphys. It takes 6 weeks to be ready. Typically the bed is same size as mattress.
AngryLips is offline  
Thanks from:
20-07-2020, 17:34   #1843
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,208
mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubDani View Post
We recently tested some mattresses and really liked the Royale Natural 3000, especially the firmness. Unfortunately wife is baulking at the price of 999Euro for a Super king. Is that one ever reduced or available as a second/transport marked etc.?
Hi DubDani

We only ever display this model in Kingsize so it's unlikely.It is good value at 999 euro as something similar would be over 2K euro in the big shops.

Thanks

Bigmickey
bigmickey.ie is offline  
20-07-2020, 17:39   #1844
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,208
mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightkane View Post
Hi Mick and Fiona
Time has come to replace your previously supplied mattress 🙈
Last year's bunk beds are still going strong and a big hit .

We have a look at these and tested them today and rank them in the following order of comfortness.

https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/kin...e-superbe.html
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/kin...-cashmere.html
https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/kin...-tranquil.html

What's your thoughts and can we try them out ?
Hi brightkane

I'd image that those labels will only be available in EZliving but if you can get a chance to call in to us, 'd say you will go away very happy. Plenty of offers in store currently.

Regards

Bigmickey
bigmickey.ie is offline  
20-07-2020, 17:41   #1845
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative
 
bigmickey.ie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,208
mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupify View Post
Do you stock any latex mattresses? Slept in one recently and had the best sleep in a long time.
Hi Stupify

We stock a few different latex models. You could look at The Jade 1500 pocket for starters. What size do you require ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie
bigmickey.ie is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet