Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Meet your brother, hate clothes shopping with a passion.

And your sister. Not all women love shopping. I certainly hate it, and avoid until it becomes a necessity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

On the flip side, I see the clothes in those memories and say damn that was nice, if only it still fit .

That is part of the problem tbh. I have lost about 2 inches from my waist so everything I own is slightly too big.

Some of my clothes are older than some of the trainees that started at work last week.

There’s a few sales on now, you could start by getting a few basics and if they work, you can be more adventurous if you want.

There are few things that I would like to do less tbh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Another annoyance vaguely related to the above but I got paid last week and my bank balance didn't even reach zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Pawwed Rig wrote:
    Another annoyance vaguely related to the above but I got paid last week and my bank balance didn't even reach zero.

Ah, payday. The happiest hour of my month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

When this thread isn't on page 1 :pac:

Having to click through to page 2 to see my favourite thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

DareGod wrote: »
    When this thread isn't on page 1 :pac:

Having to click through to page 2 to see my favourite thread.

It will be in your followed threads.

482541.PNG

TA that I have to keep this at 0.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It will be in your followed threads.

482541.PNG

TA that I have to keep this at 0.

Cheers. It's just I have AH bookmarked, and so I can get to it easily to see the latest threads; but also for easy access to this thread. So, if this thread isn't there on page one, I'm massively inconvenienced :mad: :pac: (obviously joking.)

TA'd that not everyone in the world is on the same page re: sarcasm, so when I'm being sarcastic it's necessary that I make it clear. (Nobody's fault!) Takes the fun outta being sarcastic sometimes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

DareGod wrote: »
    TA'd that not everyone in the world is on the same page re: sarcasm, so when I'm being sarcastic it's necessary that I make it clear. (Nobody's fault!) Takes the fun outta being sarcastic sometimes though.

Thanks, thats sssssssooooooooo interesting :rolleyes:

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    In a previous house share we had a washer/dryer and it was rubbish. You have to take half of the clothes out for it to work so that the air can circulate. The drum of a dryer is twice that of a washer. Whoever thought it was a good idea to combine the two needs their head testing. I have a condenser dryer and it's great apart from the incessant beeping when it's finished.

All washer dryers work on the same principle; you can wash a full load but you can only dry a half load at a time because a full size dryer has a much bigger drum than a washer. They don't make this clear when buying, because no one would buy one if they did. :(

It might also be the cause of Kittys issue yesterday, she might have put a full load in to dry.

I had a combo for a while, I learned to hate it very completely and with vicious commitment. It wasn't particularly good at either of it's jobs. Have a condenser one now, and I could marry it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Another android update, its taking an age to update.

Thanks, thats sssssssooooooooo interesting :rolleyes:

Oye!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

competitiveness

google chrome not deleting search history

the number of email addresses i have and not being entirely sure why

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Trying to get wipes out of a packet can be so annoying. It can be hard to grab one and when you manage to finally get a grip on it and start pulling it out, four more of the b@stards come with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,022 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who start screaming they want to speak to the manager with the slightest issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Stupid people that go on quizes, going to telly to showcase how stupid they are.

The worst ones are the ones that pretend they know the answers to multiple choice and then panic, like The Chase.

Bradley: "You have gone for a, why?"
    Cuntestant: "Its not c, and I'm fairly sure its not b, but it could be"
    Bradley: "The answer is c"
    Cuntestant: "Ohh, I thought that first but I changed my mind"

Or Tipping Point, saw one where two English people in 40s / 50s were on it and question was who was the last Tory prime minister before Cameron, one couldnt even think of an answer and the other said Thatcher!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Most people on Tipping Point, everyone has played those machines, everyone knows to put the money in just as the shelf starts to move away from where the coin lands, that way it will almost always land flat on the shelf.

No, the ****ers that go on telly drop the coin when the shelf is moving the other direction, the coin is trapped vertically and they preceed to plead for the coin not to ride and if it does they ****ing whine about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    Trying to get wipes out of a packet can be so annoying. It can be hard to grab one and when you manage to finally get a grip on it and start pulling it out, four more of the b@stards come with it.
    guuuhhhhh dreadful and hate the feeling of them on my hands too, even more if the wipes are a bit dry

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Firebird on the Run

When the zipper of your cloth breaks or that waist button of your jeans falls off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

It's too humid to sleep so I open a window.

This caused a draught.

So I close the window slightly to counteract this and the curtains starting flying about as if alive, nearly knocking down the plants on the sill.

Ill go to sleep on the couch but I know that I'll be woken up by the bin collection tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

That Im on the couch supping a coffee because I can't sleep at 4 in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

why does working out hurt so much several hours after, when your muscles should feel more flexible for using them... is my ta - trivial ache

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I have a phone charger that I keep in the car. The last time I stayed back in Tipp I realised I forgot a charger, so I took the one from the car to use. I vividly remember the next day picking it up off the floor and thinking “I must put that in my bag so I don’t forget to leave it in the car”. Now said charger is nowhere to be found. Not in the house in Tipp, not here in Limerick, not in the car and not in my bag. Where in the name of jesus is it so?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

People who complain about trivial annoyances

People who complain about trivial annoyances

but trivial aches are ok, so... ;) :pac: :p

ya know those quirky little house noises that come out of nowhere, just as you're laying down for bed? ....makes trying to get to sleep a dubious prospect :eek:

(thought I would pop in one more ta complaint this morn ....just for Deeblie McBeebly :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Deja Boo wrote: »
    ya know those quirky little house noises that come out of nowhere, just as you're laying down for bed? ....makes trying to get to sleep a dubious prospect :eek:

(thought I would pop in one more ta complaint this morn ....just for Deeblie McBeebly :D)

or when you are lying there trying to go to sleep and you think you see movement in the darkness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

or when you are lying there trying to go to sleep and you think you see movement in the darkness.

Sorry about that, was just looking for a cup of sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Nothing seems to be annoying me lately, it's very strange, almost annoying :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement