Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

V-Rally 4

Options
  • 15-03-2018 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭

Well this is a nice surprise? V-Rally is coming back for its 4th title in September.

Looks like it will be simcade but looks stunning, especially the road surfaces in the forest.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Turned it off and watched elsewhere when i saw it was a team VVV vid.

Looks like another generic rally game, nothing will top Dirt Rally for a long long time.
    Looks can be deceiving though :) hope im wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Dcully wrote: »
    Turned it off and watched elsewhere when i saw it was a team VVV vid.

Looks like another generic rally game, nothing will top Dirt Rally for a long long time.
    Looks can be deceiving though :) hope im wrong.

What's the beef with Team VVV?

That guy who tried to say that dirt rally in vr made the handling feel more arcade wrecks my head, can't stand his voice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Long story but yer man Alan the main guy is an utter spoofer, i could elaborate but considering he has gone after people who found him out on some simracing communities id rather not say in public :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

VVV are generally lying bastids.
    For the right amount of $$$ they'll say any game is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭BIGT4464

I got Dirt Rally recently so that will do me nicely. When i get time that is, busy racing on iracing mostly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Some gameplay footage from e3:

Advertisement