Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dead hawk

• 05-06-2019 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭

I came across a dead hawk in North County Dublin earlier in May. It was on the road so I presume standard road kill. It didn't seem to have a ring on it.

Should I report this to anyone or is it something that isn't recorded?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

When u say hawk...was is a buzzard or a Sparrowhawk? Unfortunately buzzards in particular are often struck by cars etc as they feed on roadkill. If there was no rings I shouldn't see it necessary to report.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

I'm not sure what type it was. I just came across the photos I took which reminded me. I'll post them when I have a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Beast4mdaeast

Effects wrote: »
    I'm not sure what type it was. I just came across the photos I took which reminded me. I'll post them when I have a chance.

Hey any chance of seeing the Hawk pics

Advertisement