Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a watch for a nurse

• 02-04-2020 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭

Folks I hope someone can help here:
    My OH is returning to the front line as a staff nurse after many years, to help with the current crisis. She starts next Monday.
    She doesn't have a watch, and she needs one. All the shops are closed at the moment.
    Ideally a fob watch (the one that attaches to her uniform).
    Alternatively, a sensible lady's wristwatch with a second hand.
    Might anyone have a timepiece that would suit? I'm in South Dublin, and can collect.
    Many thanks,
    Deandean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Plenty on amazon , just had a quick look. £6.99 gets you a silicon fob watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

If a fob can't be sourced I'd strongly recommend a Casio F91W it's digital but the very important part is it's rubber and waterproof so it can be thoroughly washed with soap and disinfectant

It was a staple of mine when I worked in healthcare for that very reason. Best of luck to her

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

There’s some on Adverts, might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭deandean

Thanks all.
    Never thought of Amazon!
    I ordered a fob watch, delivery April 10th.

Advertisement