Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun attack at Christmas market, Strasbourg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

not yet wrote: »
    Who's Kate..?

Kate Bush.

Kate Bush

JINX!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

mad muffin wrote: »
    Kate Bush.

Is she anything to George W..?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭enricoh

Sure it's only a handful of nut jobs , Isn't it....Isn't it... Isn't it..!!!

Iirc the uk has 20000 living there that they view as potential jihadis. How the hell they prioritise who to keep tabs on is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

mad muffin wrote: »
    Ross Perot was right in ‘92 and what he said still stands today. But it’s all too late for all that…

Out of interest what exactly did Ross Perot say?

• Advertisement

That the political establishment of the time will fück all generations to come with their policies.

Is she anything to George W..?

Babushka

enricoh wrote: »
    Iirc the uk has 20000 living there that they view as potential jihadis. How the hell they prioritise who to keep tabs on is beyond me.

But It'll be grand..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Nala Creamy Mountaineer

AllForIt wrote: »
    Well I've learned something today - I always though Strasbourg was in Belgium :o

Think the Germans owned it for a while as it's on their border too. Quaint town perhaps symbolic of modern Europe, with pretty gothic architecture, multi-lingual living, Christmas markets selling those ginger-almond biscuits, and well...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Sure it's only a handful of nut jobs , Isn't it....Isn't it... Isn't it..!!!

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Think the Germans owned it for a while as it's on their border too. Quaint town perhaps symbolic of modern Europe, with pretty gothic architecture, multi-lingual living, Christmas markets selling those ginger-almond biscuits, and well...

Geese?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Humphrey BoaGart

He said old people need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that may be extracted for our personal use.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Cheese?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Nala Creamy Mountaineer

Cheese?

Cheese crackers! correct 10pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Such pessimists in this thread. You all see "gun attack", I see Multiculturalism

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Violent vegans at it again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Good old multiculturalism and the religion of peace

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Lad on BBC being a stupid ****.

There was a tourist who was dragged while maybe still alive (passed now) out of the street and BBC managed to talk to the guy who did it.

In the middle of a shooting he's asking this guy where he is and how many people are there with him, while this isn't over. That's one of the first things the police tell people now, don't go tweeting about where you are and anything like that as the perpetrator could see that.

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Good old multiculturalism and the religion of peace

Have to say I'm tempted to say fcuk it, I don't give a fcuk anymore, why should I when our Leaders obviously don't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Multiculturalism, coming to a town near you.

#diversityisstrength

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

What a horrible sad occasion. Not one for getting all excited about.

It’s pretty much the reason for numerous wars and why we now have the European Union. Germany (or their predecessor states) and France have been arguing over it for 300 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Might be the same terrorist who attacked people on the Dublin Quays on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ Alberto Abundant Memo

Have to say I'm tempted to say fcuk it, I don't give a fcuk anymore, why should I when our Leaders obviously don't.

Because then things will just get worse. The recent backlash against this whole multiculturalism malarkey needs to be sustained so the idea that it only brings positives to the host country is ended once and for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

You'll soon get the usual suspects harping on about how shameful this thread is as it's just an outlet for some to revel in their supposed "Islamophobia".

That yet again this attack was committed by one known to the police is yet another horrid reminder that governments throughout Europe are far too complacent about how they treat these watch lists.

RIP to the victims and may the attacker soon be put down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ Alberto Abundant Memo

You'll soon get the usual suspects harping on about how shameful this thread is as it's just an outlet for some to revel in their supposed "Islamphobia".

That yet again this attack was committed by one known to the police is yet another horrid reminder that governments throughout Europe are far too complacent about how they treat these watch lists.

RIP to the victims and may the attacker soon be put down.

They aren't complacent imo. There are just too many people to watch and it is near impossible to watch those deemed a serious threat due to the cost involved, man hours required etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    They aren't complacent imo. There are just too many people to watch and it is near impossible to watch those deemed a serious threat due to the cost involved, man hours required etc.

The fact that this attack took place is all "lefties" fault. Do you not get that. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Its sadly got to the point when you're no longer shocked or surprised by this it has become so common place across Europe the even sadder thing is the sense of resignation and lack of willingness by the powers that be to do something about it they just dont seem to care at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Yet another terrorist attack in France. They all nearly in countries such as The UK, France, Germany and Sweden all of which have self destroyed themselves through mass Islamic immigration. We don't see any terrorist attacks in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic or Slovakia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

4 confirmed dead now. Shocking stuff.

Advertisement