Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf Trolley Repair

• 29-11-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have two electric golf trolleys one is Hillman and the other is Powakaddy and on both of them only one wheel is turning. Both trolleys pull to the right when turned on, it's as if only one wheel is being powered from the motor. Have you any idea what can be done with them or where they can be repaired?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Not sure if they're still one the go but.....do Hillman and Powakaddy as far as I remember.

Electric Golf Trolley Repairs Centre:
    Tel: +353 87 669 5175
    Unit 13, Turvey Business Centre
    Turvey Avenue
    Donabate
    Co. Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Sounds like maybe one of the split pins that hold the wheel to the axle has sheared, I found this to be a common problem and easily fixed yourself.

Advertisement