Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek o Neil and wellness centre?

• 09-05-2018 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, looking at buying a gift for a family member of a work shop with Derek o Neil. It’s pricey and couldn’t find reviews online was wondering if anyone has any experiences and if they recommend it etc

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Hi Starshine, I'm afraid I have never heard of Derek O'Neill and thus am not of much help. From a quick google it seems he is in the field of spirituality and we did have a forum dedicated to that on Boards before but it has been closed. Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Derek o Neil is hosting a workshop in Dub 10-18 June 2018.

Ref:
    https://www.derekoneill.com/

Advertisement