Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Ghoul:Re

• 04-04-2018 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Only found out last night this had aired! Obviously a bit different to the last 2seasons! Bizarre to see a more upbeat Saisake
    Ken
    . Really looking forward to seeing the rest of the series and how it plays out with the bits from the Manga ive accidently spoiled for myself in recent months!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What is this, just a reboot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Re: is the next chapter in the Tokyo Ghoul Series. its set 2 years after the events of Season 2. it follows the Quinx squad, a group of 5 investigators who are half human/ghoul like Kaneki.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cool, thanks. Will give it a watch.

Has anyone been following this? Best Tokyo Ghoul anime release yet. The storyline is really picking up I recent weeks. Outstanding

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sophia S.

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Has anyone been following this? Best Tokyo Ghoul anime release yet. The storyline is really picking up I recent weeks. Outstanding
    I'll have to try watching it again, I kinda lost interest after the first couple episodes didn't grab my interest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just an fyi if you haven't already read the anime on tv thread.

The English dub of Tokyo Ghoul:RE is being broadcast weeknights at 11pm from tonight on Vice, Sky channel 183. The channel is also available on Now TV and has just been added to Virgin in the UK so may be available with them here as well.

season 2 came back 2 weeks (kept that one quiet) apparently the pacing is all over the place in comparison with the manga but the first 2 episodes have been great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cotts72 wrote: »
    season 2 came back 2 weeks (kept that one quiet) apparently the pacing is all over the place in comparison with the manga but the first 2 episodes have been great

Yeah, they've skipped an arc. Season 1 covers 60 chapters, season 2 is adapting 3 times that to the end of the manga. It's going to be a wreck.

So the last 2 episodes have been a cluster **** as we knew would be the case! As an anime only the only part confusing me was in the scene where nishiu was fighting 2 ghouls he knew the female... Who was she?

Advertisement