Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRC is Dead, Long Live IRC (C&H Discord)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I have no idea what any of that means, but I want some!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Click the link damn you

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Click the link damn you

Done and done. :cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Welp, I avoided joining discord for ages, and now this. :P

I know it's academic and all, but given the IRC channel is dead (last time I checked anyway), I may split this thread and close off the IRC portion altogether. Or I may get lazy and not bother. Who knows?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I've never used discord, and now I'm scared about it. But hey, be fine, right?

• Advertisement

It hasn't ruined my life yet anyways!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Come talk to me. I got some good news.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I set up a discord account. MWAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I don't want to post on public forums much anymore but I've been nosing around Boards and C&H again recently.

Advertisement