Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Martial Artists on Here! Current grades & clubs!

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

My last HBA1C test was 5.5 :D so my doctor is happy to say I'm at pre diabetes now but I'm being left on 500mg Metformin per day due to my age and because there's a history of T2 in the family and because my BG was has been up there.

But this morning I've been prescribed Lipitor for high cholesterol, I've a bit of a pain in the arse about this.

Just stay on top of it man, you can get off all of it with a little bit of effort looking after yourself.

I was on Metformin and lipitor, but i was in my late 20's, managed to get off it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

eeloe wrote: »
    Just stay on top of it man, you can get off all of it with a little bit of effort looking after yourself.

I was on Metformin and lipitor, but i was in my late 20's, managed to get off it all.

Cheers, tbh staying on meds doesn't bother me in the slightest. Its just a pain in the ass having to see the doctor for perscriptions and having them filled.

So back to the thread.

Fighting in a few weeks for hopefully the last few points off my 2nd dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭RoboRat

BJJ Purple Belt hailing out of Team Ryano Portlaoise
    (also trained in Bushido, Kempo, Judo and Muay Thai)

Advertisement