Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League scores

• 22-02-2016 9:59am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me here as I've looked online and found nothing.

We're currently lobbying to the MTBA for a change in the handicap scoring system and I've been asked to provide some details from foreign leagues and how their handicap works.

I was up in Stillorgan last week with my brother and dad while on a vacation back home and saw that the range of handicaps was huge; some players had 80+ pin handicaps.

If memory serves me right, the handicap is based of 80% of 220 with no handicap - if someone could confirm that that would be great

But the important thing I'm looking for is the actual scoring sheets which I assume would be posted online. Something like this http://www.mtba.eu/2012/teamstanding1.html

Comments

Advertisement