Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryanair App - anyone else having problems with it?

• 10-12-2018 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭

iPhone

I’ve been trying to book via the Ryanair app for the last few days, but I keep getting error messages at some point in the procedure.

I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but it makes no difference.

Contacted them via Twitter, but didn’t acknowledge a problem and said to try via a browser.

Anyone else having problems?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

I finds that the app don't work a lot of the time.

I use chrome for any bookings I need to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭nailer54321

Anyone know how to log out of your ryanair app. Can't seem to do tbis, looked all over the site but am given no option to lig out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,855 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Anyone know how to log out of your ryanair app. Can't seem to do tbis, looked all over the site but am given no option to lig out.

On Android go into your account and in "Personal information" there's a logout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭nailer54321

@Del2005 Thanks for that

Advertisement