Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC Milwaukee Lee vs Iaquinta II: Sat Dec 15th Early Prelims 8:30pm

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

That was legalised assault. Mctapper Barboza would he interesting although mctapper would probably hold him down and shag him for three rounds now that he's been working on his wrestling so much at sbg naas

Try mature a little before you post again

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I thought lee was very disappointing or maybe I didn't give al enough
    credit

He's not a contender any longer going by that
    maybe 5 rounds is just too much against a guy who won't go away

jaysus dan hooker today...must be in bits, hope he's alright
    barbosa a fairly big step up from anyone he's fought in fairness and hooker bit off more than he could chew when he called him out

• Registered Users Posts: 54,549 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Barboza’s kicks are sickeningly effective...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

The Nal wrote: »
    Nice to see Lee losing again. Hes a complete twat.

I've always found he comes off well in interviews when he's not fighting. When he's involved he becomes a knob though.

derfderf wrote: »
    I've always found he comes off well in interviews when he's not fighting. When he's involved he becomes a knob though.

Used to think same but having watched the podcast with Joe my mind was changed
    Came across really well there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

Kevin Lee was beaten, I was shocked at him nodding in celebration as the decision was being read. Madness he was beaten by a clear round, no doubt in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Iquintas pressure is something else, hes accuracy too, everything seemed land. He looks so hittable though, a better striker would fit his chin often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Lee was like a statue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Crazy barboza didn't get a bonus. Great fight. Wish he wouldn't gas himself so easily and veer from what is working. His leg kicks are probably my favourite thing to watch.

Beersmith wrote: »
    Crazy barboza didn't get a bonus. Great fight. Wish he wouldn't gas himself so easily and veer from what is working. His leg kicks are probably my favourite thing to watch.

if all fights were 6/7 mins he'd be a top 3 guy :D
    He definitely deserved the bonus over oliveira imo, I felt most thought that sub was coming in round one or two anyway with miller on the decline.

he is a joy to watch though

its amazing that hooker has no broken bones, ref was a disgrace but why is it so rare for a corner to throw in the towel?
    It was badly needed there, was obvious he couldnt defend himself in the third round, was no more than a punching bag.

of the top of my head I cant recall too many times where a corner has thrown in the towel so maybe some here might know more.
    Only one I can remember off the top of me head was the diaz camp throwing it in when josh thompson was beating the crap out of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Does Lee carry too much muscle? Meaning he can't go 5 rounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Lee banging the racist drum on Instagram since. What a tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Delighted for Al, it really was his fight overall, once he escaped that body triangle in the second, it started to turn his way. It was a close fight, but I was surprised to see Kevin Lee so blatantly convinced he'd won. He did just about pull it back with the post fight interview, was sour grapes at first but then he did give his congratulations to Al and acknowledge it was a great fight.

I would genuinely love to see an Al v Conor fight.

Advertisement