Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER FINALE DOS ANJOS VS USMAN

• 29-11-2018 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭

11m9jzo.jpg

This kicks off tomorrow at 11.30 (early pre) with the prelims at 1 and main
    at 3 (both on bt sports 2)

Usman will have to be next in line when he beats dos anjos and he'll do it much the same way colby did it but he'll be even more dominant imo.

Think juan might beat big justin also.

I can't really add anymore to that :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I stopped watching TUF after a few weeks due to a lack of time but Justin, the guy who could barely move due to a lack of fitness at the start of the show, made the final?

Nice! I loved his story.

Shevchenko is Bullet’s sister, isn’t she?

Love the RDA vs Usman matchup too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

I watched the whole thing and loved it ---cringe moments and all. If Justin can pull off a win against Juan it will be some feat indeed. I am picking Macy over Panny, didn't even register for me til last night that she is 5"11!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Lads I didn't watch any of TUF but I hope Justin wins, just reading about him there and about his son. Really wish him the best hopefully he gets a bonus.

On the main event I think Usman gets the W here but would rather RDA wins, I can't warm to Usman at all

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ASOT wrote: »
    Lads I didn't watch any of TUF but I hope Justin wins, just reading about him there and about his son. Really wish him the best hopefully he gets a bonus.

On the main event I think Usman gets the W here but would rather RDA wins, I can't warm to Usman at all

It's hard to warm to him in fairness but for me he's the only real threat
    out there to woodley

Doubt very much that either stoliarenko or letson will be in the UFC this time next year, especially stoliarenko

• Advertisement

Only in the door, missed the fight but delighted Maurice got his hand raised ----hope Justin does it too, yeeeehaw!

WTF, ridiculous reffing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

What was the referee doing there? He stopped the fight then let it continues. Crazy. Imagine Benavidis lost that

Yikes, Macy isn't looking as good as I expected tbh, she may win but this is messy

She did it , now how will she fare in the UFC ? Only her 4th fight, so she will hopefully just get better and better :)

• Advertisement

There was no miracle , alas. Congrats to Juan, it was a short and quick death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

RDA is just too small at 170.

He's the prime example of why 165 is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

RDA is just too small at 170.

He's the prime example of why 165 is needed.

Or else he's just not that good.

how good is usman though?

I see very little in terms of weaknesses in his game and he looked great in every round there
    can he take a bomb from woodley? that's the only question for me as he'll beat woodley otherwise.

As for the judge who scored that fight 48/47.....Incredible!

20rnxja.jpg

Advertisement