Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angling black Friday deals

• 13-11-2018 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, anyone know of any sites that might offer a few good deals. Any experiences from last year. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Well I own Slaneyfishing.com and I pay no attention whatsoever to deals or special offers - I guarantee i'll beat any price in Europe once not below cost, every day of the year!! simply find a better price and i'll beat it!

Better that if you can!!

/promo

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭flended12

ardinn wrote: »
    Well I own Slaneyfishing.com and I pay no attention whatsoever to deals or special offers - I guarantee i'll beat any price in Europe once not below cost, every day of the year!! simply find a better price and i'll beat it!

Better that if you can!!

/promo

I've bought some reels off above and happy to endorse his service. Fair play.

flended12 wrote: »
    I've bought some reels off above and happy to endorse his service. Fair play.

Cheers bud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭He Who Dares Wins

Have bought some rods and reels from ardinn. Unreal prices and service.

Another place that has good deals and great tackle is

https://fishingtackleireland.ie/

sale starts tonight at 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭OwlEye

Just like to confirm the above comments.Had my eye on a specific rod the last few weeks, only available abroad with a probable two week waiting time before shipping. Asked Ardinn if he could source it and sure enough it arrived at my door this morning,one week later and 25% cheaper than if I had ordered it online.
    Highly recommended,thanks Ardinn.

• Advertisement

OwlEye wrote: »
    Just like to confirm the above comments.Had my eye on a specific rod the last few weeks, only available abroad with a probable two week waiting time before shipping. Asked Ardinn if he could source it and sure enough it arrived at my door this morning,one week later and 25% cheaper than if I had ordered it online.
    Highly recommended,thanks Ardinn.

Thanks Owl and no worries at all - Enjoy

Advertisement