Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ben Dunne Gym Northwood

• 26-06-2017 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

My membership is up for renewal, looking for two others for the special membership price of €690 for 3 people.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Vicks28 wrote: »
    My membership is up for renewal, looking for two others for the special membership price of €690 for 3 people.

Thanks

I'll be interested to join with you, my mobile number is <snip>. Don't hesistate to contact me asap as I am free today and tomorrow. Best, Elvira.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,196 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'll be interested to join with you, my mobile number is <snip>. Don't hesistate to contact me asap as I am free today and tomorrow. Best, Elvira.
    I've deleted your phone number - don't post that (or indeed your e-mail address) on this site unless you want various cranks spamming you. Please use the PM function

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Vicks28

I end up renewing my membership myself on Saturday as I couldn't hold out any longer.

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dainiux79

Looking for 1 person to join ben dunnes Northwood gym to make 3 people deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 xzl2015

I would like to join if still possible. Please let me know if you still need some one. Thanks ! My mobile : 08<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Jod83

Is anyone interested in this deal? It's gone back up to €690 for 3 but is still good value!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 santrydublin9

Hi

need two people for gym renewal Northwood. April renewal

240 each

please get in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

Random question, does any one k lnow if they still sell the towels in the vending machines? Not been in Northwood in years(use a different gym now) but love the size of the towels in the machine. Thinking I might pop in and buy a few fresh ones mine have seen better days now

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

Hi, would two other people be interested in signing up for the northwood deal?

Advertisement