Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home Choice Government Loan

Options
  • 02-02-2015 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am just looking into this at the moment as one of the options to be able to purchase a house this year with the new rules coming in it would be 2017 before I could have the necessary deposit I needed to buy a house worth 230K.
    Does anyone have an information or experience of this as I tried getting information from the actual site but no luck, I am going to see a mortgage broker who deals with these type of loans but just wanted a bit of information before I do.
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The website is very clear.
    It even has contact details of people you should contact with queries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭TrishSimon

snubbleste wrote: »
    The website is very clear.
    It even has contact details of people you should contact with queries.

I did also ask has anyone experience of this kind of loan, the website if clear to a point but where it states there are some exceptions to first time buyers you cant get anymore details on what are the exceptions.
    I am making an appt to go see a broker from their list !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement