Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help painting a wall

• 10-03-2019 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi guys

I have two leaves of a concrete wall with a space inbetween for planting a buxus hedge or something similar. How do I seal/treat the wall so I can eventually fill the space inbetween with soil and plant without making the wall damp etc. I want to paint the wall and need to know how to treat the wall so paint won't peel off etc

Thank you for any advice

Comments

A lot of people will just run a plastic membrane of sorts between the soil and wall, to act as a vapour barrier.

Advertisement