Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Euro Mosconi cup jersey

• 05-12-2018 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a Euro Mosconi cup jersey. Only site I can find is an American one.

Anyone any info on any Irish sites/stores I could pick one up?

Thanks.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

https://www.ultimateteamgear.com/collections/mosconi

This any good to you? I'm not sure if they are last years or this years.

Strange renewal this year, other than Jayson Shaw team Europe don't seem as up for it as usual.
    Table is annoyingly soft pocketwise and also breaking too well so not too many good racks.
    Couple of the twats in the crowd really need to be ejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

https://www.ultimateteamgear.com/collections/mosconi

This any good to you? I'm not sure if they are last years or this years.

Strange renewal this year, other than Jayson Shaw team Europe don't seem as up for it as usual.
    Table is annoyingly soft pocketwise and also breaking too well so not too many good racks.
    Couple of the twats in the crowd really need to be ejected.

Thanks.
    Yes had a look at that site but would be tight getting an order before Xmas as it a present.
    Yep Europe not firing at all and that element of the crowd really needs to be sorted.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Advertisement