Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Custom Aquarium

Options
  • 23-10-2020 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Has anyone used Aquapetmate?

Looking to get a 5x2x2 sumped setup. Would love to hear some reviews!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fguinan

fguinan wrote: »
    Has anyone used Aquapetmate?

Looking to get a 5x2x2 sumped setup. Would love to hear some reviews!

For anyone interested... I took delivery of the aquarium. Very happy with build and service.

Now just to wait for the cycle...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

The best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

Pics Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Alkers wrote: »
    Pics Please!

and costs!!!!

Still cycling - pics attached

533180.jpg

533181.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Bumpkins

How's your tank getting on now? It look like a great set up.

I'm eagerly contacting the company this morning hoping to get a rimless tank made so fingers crossed :)

Aquariums shipped from across the water are nuts once the postage is added! :O

Thanks for mentioning this company and giving me hope lol

Tank is going great - has cycled and some low tech plants are in with the kids guppies. The plan is to stock it with discus, Cory's and rummy nose tetras in a few weeks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I’ve contacted the lads. Got a few quotes from them. Just need the budget for what I wan’t!

Advertisement